Photo

How to increase replayability

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

1. Release donator heroes as useable heroes to the public.

1.B. Create new hero with all info/spells ripped off of existing bosses.

2. Add in random achievements which don't have to do anything other than be able to show to other people for the most randomist possible things such as saving Shinkel.

3. Add in random song that takes a load of space and someone could easily download it off somewhere else by themselves but for some unexplained want to listen to something ingame anyway for no reason.

4. Add in random events like zombie tag! All builders have been teleported to random locations! All buildings have been moved to other side of the map. Hours of fun.

P.S I was bored.

#2 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

The only one I see a problem with is 1, sort of defeats the purpose of getting a custom hero if others can use it without a donation (most ability combinations are probably already used, or at least the ones that people would find useful).

#3 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

we go to the lengths of actually crashing a spoofers war3 instance..

no way custom heroes will be public use ever..

#4 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:22 AM

I've played hundreds of hundreds of games FS and I'll continue to as long as it remains fun for me but it's nice to be able to turn on music and enjoy the past paced style of FS. The replayability of FS is in the gameplay itself. And it sounds like a lot of new things are coming in 6.43 but the gameplay/ playstyle demands of FS are what makes it replayable to me, that and it listening to music while playing it makes x10 more replayable

#5 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

Oh I went to sleep on this >.>.

That donater hero idea was based around 2 games I've played RC601 and Defi4nc3's ORPG.

RC601 is the most dam repayable map IMO cuz it has like 100 heroes.

In Defi4nc3 they got like donater tavern of heroes people could use.

Could name the donater heroes after the doners and heavily nerf them or something. But it was just a random idea that didn't seem to take much effort XD.

How bout the boss one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users