Photo

Spreading FS to Garena.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

Fortress survival is way too good of a game for it to not be popular on garena when games like Hero siege constantly have 5-6 games going at once. I feel like a huge group of people still don't know what Fortress survival is all about at least the community on garena because FS is never on there. Even if we could get a bot or 2 going in some of the popular RPG rooms it would go a long way to help jump start the popularity of FS on garena. GO

#2 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

Actually .. i believe they were making a bot for the Group we had .. dnt know where they got with it .. ur on the group right ?>? maybe u can check 

#3 k9mancer

k9mancer

Private 2

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:28 AM

i think the problem is that most first timers dont get how the game works and give up on  the first try. usually they skip the tutorial

#4 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:45 AM

Yeah but if they constantly see games of it being hosted on garena from people or bots.. ( bots being the best way to increase exposure on Garena... ) they might get curious and join a game and watch or pick up some tips which is what I'm hoping for but yeah a lot of first timers do give up which but I feel like more than anything it's because no games are being hosted so people aren't getting a chance to give it a chance. If the small group of us that use garena go in europe or russian rooms or other rooms that we would normally go in and host a game every now and and then and get some new people to join hopefully it will catch on and other people will start hosting which is what Im hoping for at least

#5 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

if u wana spread the game u gotta be able to play alot on an easy difficulty .. or no one will stay .. cuz they wont have any chance of living 

#6 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

That's what I've been doing but the easiest way to get garena exposure is to make host a game of FS on ENT hosting site because when you use ENT to host fortress survival it hosts across battlenet and garena so game will fill in like 3 minutes and its easy to help noobs