Photo

Most Efficient Factory Setup

Wood lumber factory mill

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

Since .. some people are having a problem finding my Factory Setup .. i thought i would post it in a new Topic so that everyone can see it .. 

It has the best factory assist Rate .. 12-12-12-13 .. an Avg of 12.25 Factory support per mill .. with this setup building 4 mills will take 20 seconds only .. which is the fastest possible.

Since people keep saying that this is setup is big and needs a big base .. i am here to provide some of the ways u can build it .. this setup takes the same space as the 12-10-10-11 setup .. so if u were able to use the other setup for sure u will be able to use this one .. 

Attached File  Diagonal ...jpg   215.11KB   18 downloads Attached File  Diagonal ..jpg   190.69KB   11 downloads Attached File  Vertical from down to left.jpg   202.04KB   9 downloads  Attached File  Vertical from down to right .jpg   200.33KB   12 downloads Attached File  Vertical from top to left...jpg   145.47KB   9 downloads

#2 djlonewulf

djlonewulf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

im sure its a great setup, but only for big spots and me no likey big spots :)

#3 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

actually it's not

u can fit this in summer Cottage if u rotate 90%

#4 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:19 AM

Updated the 1st post to Show Other possibilities in how the setup can be built .. i showed 5 of them there are  8 possible .. anyway .. hopefully u will find this useful

#5 erdam

erdam

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

Nice job Oufo, i was wrong concerning this  :P.

However i find this setup still not practical to build. It is only good in certain cases, with lot of space and for ultra pros only (like you).

Futhermore, i think it is awfull concerning space managament, so it works only with huge space available.

Anyways Oufo, It is good for solo players like you, with a particular way of playing. 

#6 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

Dude how come does this take a huge space .. it's takes exactly same space as the 12-10-10-11 .. "25 factories" .. u can build it in almost same x/y coordinates .. this might only be a problem if ur spamming level 6s or something .. but if ur spamming level 5s .. after getting ur 3 level 7s .. this wont be a problem at all .. takes the same damn space .. And it's faster to build cuz each factory here repairs on avg 4 factories while building .. ur "12-10-10-11" repairs only 3 on Avg .. Anyway hopefully i made my point .. if u dnt like it dnt build it .. but dnt blame it on the space .. it fits in anygood base a would fit "12-10-10-11" . 

#7 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

Why reference the problem with spamming level 6 mills? That's clearly been labelled as a glitch and it's usually not the best idea to spread them. [It's pretty obvious that you can't fit 8 mills and a factory in a 3x3 area that well with that.]

#8 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

i mean currently .. that is what people do .. spam level 4s when they got 3 level 7s either continue spaming level 5s or they make level 6s.. so basicly from the next version there wont be any annoyances using this mill setup ;) ..  even when building level 6s .. cuz they will have to rebuild the setup both ways. XD 

#9 erdam

erdam

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

Well,

I keep saying this factories area is harder for space managament inside normal base.

Even with the same number of factories (25), there is a quite huge difference between common and your area, according to me.

I think many good players will be agree with me ...

#10 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

u know what .. i rest my case.. Do whatever u want :) 

#11 englocked

englocked

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:43 AM

Nice, didn't know about that build :P

#12 That_Girl

That_Girl

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:21 AM

I tried it out and it was fast but their was a problem which was annoying because i had to transmute fast i couldn't really get them all at once so had to wait for my Transmute to get of CD then cast again just losing mill time. Anybody else had this problem ?

#13 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

oufo actually reported a miss rate of 30% :o

#14 englocked

englocked

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

What does that mean?

#15 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:31 AM

that means of 10,000 attempts to a mill in approx 3000 cases.*

*statistics is the law of big numbers.. 3/10 is meaningless, 3000/10000 is very significant

#16 Krehara

Krehara

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:58 AM

What does that mean?

For someone using the alchemist hero, they would have to cast their area transmute, and either wait 4 seconds or cast the single target transmute to shrink the last mill. For someone using the alchemist unit, it means they would be so out of mana that you couldn't lumber effectively. 

#17 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

i dnt wait 4 sec till i transmute the last one .. just 1 or so .. if i am using an Alch hero i dnt miss .. Only with merc ... cuz with merc i need the mana with my alch hero my mana doesnt end .. when i play with alch hero i transmute after every 2 or 3 is built .. i never wait for 4 .. it's the most efficient but way harder to transmute .. u have to be exact or ur screwed .. if u want a 0 miss rate .. u could build 6 mills in the middle instead of 4 .. and transmute every 3 .... basically this build is for the main lumberer in a team game .. with this build u would produce the highest wood amount guarnteed. u could use it on solo but u haave to be precise with how u use ur transmute "merc alch" or ur gonna run out of mana fast and become screwed.

u could use this one if u dont wana miss transmute it would be 12-11-11-11 .. so still better than the standard build but with 0 chances of missing the transmute 

post-90479-0-97151300-1380029988.jpg

Attached Files

#18 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

that means of 10,000 attempts to a mill in approx 3000 cases.*

*statistics is the law of big numbers.. 3/10 is meaningless, 3000/10000 is very significant

I thought stats was the law of made up numbers? Don't you know that 86.32% of all stats are made up?

#19 englocked

englocked

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

I still don't get it though

#20 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

when building the best mill setup .. it's hard to Transmute all 4 in 1 spell .. cuz have to place it within literally .5 mili-meter or else .. it wont it wont transmute right .. that's the hard part about my setup .. but if u do it right .. u gain more benefits than using any other setup .. so u just need to practice and know where to cast the transmute . and then u will be better off than any player using any other setup.