Photo

This has absolute no relevance whatsoever

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

This is what a fortress should look like!

35jxtaw.png

This is what the garden should look like!

2i2br84.png

Sadly they lose within 10 mins.

Y u no fun FSA???

#2 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

This is relevant in every way possible; this must be the meta in 6.43, no questions asked.

On a side note, I like the designs. :)

#3 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

This is relevant in every way possible; this must be the meta in 6.43, no questions asked.

On a side note, I like the designs. :)

Ikr?! gotta make like a chain bonus 100 walls in a row = 1000% inreased regen and 1000% increased armor to make it viable.

Especially the arrow towers damage has to be added multiplied by how many arrows shooting the guy instead of additionally. I mean stuff hurts moar when your hitting a wound. So this makes perfect sense! IDK Y DEV TEAMS NO MAKE THIS MAN

The designs on the gardens the best especially with the ultimate protector that does 2500 dmg an attack which is why the image is cropped to hide the 1M gold.

#4 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

Make the arrow towers into arrow machine guns when you have that many. If the damage doesn't kill Trojan/Najort/Behemoth/Eternia, then the wall of misses will clearly blind them.

#5 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Xd :) .. Actually would love to see a tower with really fast AS .. maybe make a combinations if u build 4x assasins towers .. u get something big .. or 4x "arrow towers" as a machine gun .. i mean why only think about combining mills. . combining towers should be pretty decent.

Edited by oufo, 20 September 2013 - 07:57 PM.

#6 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

I don't have a source, but I think something like that was suggested before and was turned down. [Bad memory time] Maybe because it simply wouldn't be worth it, it'd take up too much room, or something like that.

#7 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

building 20 or 40 towers takes 2 much room .. combining towers .. would be a good way to upgrade the damage of towers and the usefulness of the towers .. since towers currently are not worth it anymore .. Maybe before towers were op ... but now towers are not anygood .. hopefully they will reconsider . :)

#8 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

towers were never OP

we wanted to spice up gameplay so we added units...

and then we made marine unit sbe heroes..

and then we got dedicated heroes (that u can revive and that got abilities)

and then we buffed heroes cuz they were pretty weak and we thoughtit would be nice if they could be used for something..

and then we added some more items and stuff..

and then it turend out that u can make heroes so strong thery can solo the game.

and then (now) we are working to regain the lost balance.

#9 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

Well .. i ment  .. towers were the best way of defending .. now they are not worth building .. i mean sure u can solo the game without using a hero .. but u will Suffer i guarantee u .. so basically we ( me .. at least and anyone who would share this opinion) .. want the towers to be of more effectiveness in the game .. so there would be more methods or ways of winning the game .. not just get a hero max it and ur awesome . .. . maybe get towers with high enough range that u are able to kill eterina with them .. will take u around 10 minutes to kill her .. np .. but towers should be made more effective..  

#10 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

Well I just had a game with a total of like 15k lumber between me and someone else. I may have had Shadow Sniper hero, and it was only Mad mode, but towers put out much more of the damage than my hero did. Far from worthwhile if you ask me.

If you know what to use and how to place them, towers can put out massive amounts of damage for a small lumber investment (of course if you have room).

Edit: Might be a good idea to get this back on topic, doubt 123HELLO intended for this to be about discussing what to do with towers.

Edited by TheDwarfLard, 20 September 2013 - 11:18 PM.

#11 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:27 PM

decided: will SERIOUSLY nerf elem/enhanced elem staffs
will nerf heros.

will make it so that without walls u will fuckin die.

#12 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

towers were never OP

Huh what? I remember you used to be able to solo trojan with onyx walls (maybe even gold? XD) with like 40 rock towers perm stunning his ass. Good times... although I don't remember the difficulty which probably helped.

Well I just had a game with a total of like 15k lumber between me and someone else. I may have had Shadow Sniper hero, and it was only Mad mode, but towers put out much more of the damage than my hero did. Far from worthwhile if you ask me.

If you know what to use and how to place them, towers can put out massive amounts of damage for a small lumber investment (of course if you have room).

Edit: Might be a good idea to get this back on topic, doubt 123HELLO intended for this to be about discussing what to do with towers.

Hows that possible? SS is like the best DD just spam his cannon non stop.

@edit What? 123HELLO doubted this was a topic in the first place. Go nuts.

Edited by 123HELLO, 21 September 2013 - 01:05 AM.

#13 djlonewulf

djlonewulf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Thats awesome, always looking for something to do when im bored lol