Photo

Hall of FAme

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

The Hall of Fame in Info of map is it still working ? XD 

i mean are u still adding players?

#2 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

The addition of the Elemental Stone sort of serves the same purpose, shows that they beat NM A/INV and Eternia and met at least one req (even if it was with other people).

rarigate, saw you complaining about someone's grammar before, so I must commend you on your mess of a sentence.

#3 Krehara

Krehara

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:39 AM

It's been quite some time since the Hall of Fame was updated. However, I do believe the credits was recently updated, with a special thanks section to players who have contributed to the community. I recommend checking it out :)

#4 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

When a player has a certain problem, especially one that really bothers them. They should always address that person directly and not behind their back. Rarigate clearly doesn't understand that nor does he respect common forum rules. Further posting following such pattern will result in suspension of posting. You are warned.

As Krehara mentioned, the Quests Credits Tab has been updated recently and we will look into updating the Hall of Fame in the near future.

#5 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

The addition of the Elemental Stone sort of serves the same purpose, shows that they beat NM A/INV and Eternia and met at least one req (even if it was with other people).

rarigate, saw you complaining about someone's grammar before, so I must commend you on your mess of a sentence.

who started it? of course i said about the grammar about fattony, and of course, he started first when we got 500 posts, calling as idiots, kids, stealing titles, and more to describe us in negative ways.

#6 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

"lol '1 warning points'

nice grammar"

Primarily that, not sure what made you think I was talking about fattony's grammar.

#7 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Enough already.. Stop with the trivial shit....