Photo

Enlightenment Please

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Dalinker

Dalinker

Private

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

1. ) Whats with Mr. Shinkel and Bobito ? Any quest with him in it?

2. ) The playground and That_Girl, whats the connection? 

Thanks!

#2 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

With Mr. Shinkel/Boberto, there is a little quest: keep them alive (it may be just one I'm not sure) for 15 minutes after claiming them and you receive 1 gold and 30 lumber.

I think the Playground is a base that's only usable to its fullest extent by That_Girl; I think the portal spawns Failed Zer0o Clones that she can use. I've never seen this actually done, either because she's on Garena and I'm on BNet, or she just simply isn't active. (Or the third possibility of that she is on BNet, but I haven't seen her in a game).

#3 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:45 PM

She got REALLY pissed at Nevo at one point and she didnt play the game for weeks after that.

I'm not sure if she still plays it at all.. nowadays.. but she definitely has an account on useast.battle.net (alias Azeroth, official realm).

For more info you can go dig up the topic about why Niwa and zer0o left the dev team. (will ruin your day tho).

#4 Zer0o

Zer0o

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:22 AM

Long story short: The dev team got fucked over by a new dev Nevo hired (MichaelwP *cough*) which resulted in me, Niwa and That_Girl leaving (And actually some other active players haha).

Her base is claimable by everyone but the special perks are only for her, its actually nowhere near being finished but I didnt have the time to finish it before I retired. She can recruit and upgrade the "Failed Zer0o Clones" with the dark portal and also use the switch (Will just trigger a little and very bad animation which was done in a rush to test it, nothing special. The final switch would have been loaded with different "kill methods" which would actually look good lmao). And yes, she still plays it every once in a while, sometimes even with me although Im not really interested in FS anymore since its kinda boring tbh.. you guys need to add something new and breathtaking to make it interesting again <.<

#5 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:35 AM

Take a look at the latest changelog.. anything there speaks to you or does our aim suck?

#6 Zer0o

Zer0o

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

I just looked for it and the only stuff that seems interesting is actually just the stuff I highlighted <.<

General:

- Flame Tower added to Auto Upgrade Ability

- Tesla Tower added to Auto Upgrade Ability

- Stone Tower added to Auto Upgrade Ability

- Assassin Tower added to Auto Upgrade Ability

- Pool Command gives lumber every 15 sec to given player ( -pool <color to give to> <reserve lumber you keep> )

- Black Larceny Item Lumber Cost changed from 500 to 1000 and Gold Cost changed from 25 to 35. Attack speed has been changed from 150% to 300%!

- Event 3: [Fan Art Delight!!!] Prize Item Updated to Pretty Flower

- Event 3: Fan Art Flower Aura Updated to 15 Armor Bonus and applied to all units/buildings

- All Event Items have been updated and cannot be sold

- Multiple Hero Proper Names Updated

- Storage Room Updated

- Brought back the Water Tower

- Lots of new bases with base bonuses

- Enhanced elemental blasting staff added (Elemental blasting staff + 5xRainbow blasting staff, autocombines.)

• Edin's Garden!
  • The Abandoned Town!
  • The Lost Post!
  • The Pit!
  • The Hideout!

- Buffed some bases

- Reworked lumber system to eliminate a LOT of lag

- All tomes are now used automatically (including the ones Bookshelves generate)

- Added higher level wall upgrades

- Added an upgrade

- BUFFING QUITE A FEW BOSSES

- Elemental staff now craftable

- Buffed elemental staff since it was nearly useless (now does 3x rainbow staffs damage.. tempted to put it 6x tho..)

- Added new boss: Radioactive worm

-Added two more wall upgrades after God Seal's Wall, and one more regen wall upgrade

-More adjustments to the Water Protector Tower

Bug Fixes:

- Cede Command Fixed

- Regenerative Stone Tooltip Fixed

- Elemental Stone Fixed (Gains Strength In Time)

- Fixed virus evolution

- Fixed some exploitable bugs that we won't talk about in public.. because they are exploitable..

- Wings of Behemot no longer stack

Notes:

- More Clean UP!

TODO:

-

Im not saying that the other changes arent necessary or anything like that, dont think that I wouldnt appreciate additional bugfixes or smaller changes e.g. the automatic consumption of tomes or even a new lumber system which eliminates lag but honestly its not something groundbreaking you know.. just smaller stuff or stuff that rather happens passively. Most of the stuff in 6.40 - 6.42 was.. well I'd say smaller stuff? Like the elemental stone, the changes regarding the bosses or updating the soundset of structures. What Im saying is that you guys need to implement something completly new, a good start is of course adding / changing some of the old bases and redesigning the fortress abit (Do me a favor and use imported doodads and stuff if you even have the time to do such things.. I used like 3-5 important doodads in total since the file was already too big and stuff. No one ever looked at the imported files and which are even used / not used. I bet alot of stuff isnt even used anymore and just wasting space. At the end I was out of ideas since I couldnt use any new doodads for general themes lmao) or adding a new boss. Maybe add a new base tower which can be upgraded into the different towers so you can add more structures to the survivor menu or something, you can basically do everything your heart desires haha.

And no, your aim doesn't suck o.O The previous versions just didnt add new big content which made the game abit boring for me. That happend in the past as well so dont worry <.<

#7 djlonewulf

djlonewulf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

Either way people are growing up not everyone has time to make games unless its there full time job and getting paid, thats what adults do.  Its cool what this simple custom game has to offer and what the developers have put into it.  Shits gonna happen thats how the world works, adults move on and get over the past.  If anyone dislikes something, move on and get the f*** out.  Kind of reminds me of idiots who look at Youtube videos and do a "thumbs down", why the f*** are you there in the first place?

My 2 cents for the day.

#8 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

Thx for the feedback :)

#9 Zer0o

Zer0o

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

Either way people are growing up not everyone has time to make games unless its there full time job and getting paid, thats what adults do.  Its cool what this simple custom game has to offer and what the developers have put into it.  Shits gonna happen thats how the world works, adults move on and get over the past.  If anyone dislikes something, move on and get the f*** out.  Kind of reminds me of idiots who look at Youtube videos and do a "thumbs down", why the f*** are you there in the first place?

My 2 cents for the day.

Interesting to see what someone, who has absolutely no idea what exacly happened or even what the said developer said and did, thinks about something as serious as this. May I add something to your "what adults do" list? They actually inform themselves before judging other peoples actions and before saying what they think about a situation they know nothing about. And there are people who dislike videos because they actually dont like a video, believe it or not :P

And just to inform you: I gave him my feedback, there are things which I dislike (and of course things I like / love about FS), but just saying "Zomg this game is so awesome!!!1" is nice to hear but constructive criticism is also helpful and working on said things can improve the game. And its not like I told him that his work sucks or something along those lines like haters do. Being able to accept negative feedback which sometimes comes from different people is also something "adults should do", if I may quote you.

#10 djlonewulf

djlonewulf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

Your right, though I was venting on something else, but either way I do find it retarded that people go to videos and thumbs down, wonder why your there in the first place.  Oh and I apologize if you got the wrong impression, I have no idea about the what happened in the past, quite frankly I dont care, the past is the past...

#11 That_Girl

That_Girl

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

She got REALLY pissed at Nevo at one point and she didnt play the game for weeks after that.

I'm not sure if she still plays it at all.. nowadays.. but she definitely has an account on useast.battle.net (alias Azeroth, official realm).

For more info you can go dig up the topic about why Niwa and zer0o left the dev team. (will ruin your day tho).

I never stopped playing just moved to EU realm, But lately im just playing different games RIFT, WoW, LoL and now FF14. And i never disliked him.. kinda, But then again he was aware of the situation and didn't do anything. If you want to play with me just come on EU and add That_Girl.