Photo

CourtYard And Base idea.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 SAO

SAO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:03 PM

You know the two statues in the base for decorations,you guys should make them useable when u claim the base ^^ would be kool.

Also.... You guys should make an island base at bot right.. harbor is kinda useless. [my opinion]

Plz take my suggestions... Peace! 

#2 sHs(Fattony)

sHs(Fattony)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:39 AM

Agree with sao abaut the Island base.

#3 Can't delete profile

Can't delete profile

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:50 AM

Agree also with island base, statues no because courtyard is alrdy one of the best bases. (my opinion)

#4 Baby Michael

Baby Michael

The Lonely Librarian

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

The courtyard doesn't need any more buffs, it's fine.

An island base? Doesn't sound bad but we aren't getting rid of the harbor.

I've buffed the harbor base for 6.42 so people should use it more often now.

If you have any ideas on the island base, please try to make it yourself in the WC editor and send me a screenshot!

#5 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

courtyard is pretty OP for its size already + it totally bugs end bosses if u know how to build.. so it is ridiculously easy to win any mode if u have even minimal* lumber income.

*waffle definition of minimal is at least 30000 by the time trojan spawns. under that.. i feel sorry for you.

Island base sounds kind of nice..

perhaps make it be a part of harbor base..?

• Can't delete profile and ImChillYeee like this

#6 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

Um .. i just won on "Normal/air/invis" with 8k wood XD .. 

had a noob wood supplier .. and i didn;t bother building any mills.

i won mad also on something that low i think. was my 3rd or 4th game..

lumber doesn;t really matter unless in Nightmare mode .. that's from my experience.

Edited by oufo, 03 September 2013 - 07:23 PM.

#7 Can't delete profile

Can't delete profile

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

Um .. i just won on "Normal/air/invis" with 8k wood XD .. 

had a noob wood supplier .. and i didn;t bother building any mills.

i won mad also on something that low i think. was my 3rd or 4th game..

lumber doesn;t really matter unless in Nightmare mode .. that's from my experience.

so.. it always matters then?

#8 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

so.. it always matters then?

I find it hard to believe everyone plays on Nightmare mode; no matter how hard you may try to push people to do that, it simply can't be done. Wouldn't it make sense for newer players to go on Very Easy/Normal and work their way up?

#9 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

I find it hard to believe everyone plays on Nightmare mode; no matter how hard you may try to push people to do that, it simply can't be done. Wouldn't it make sense for newer players to go on Very Easy/Normal and work their way up?

What are you talking about? Me and my bro always start on GODLIKE modes! You will get better, faster working with the hardest rather than grinding your way up! Then we rage quit and whine about how the game is too hard and never play it ever again.

Btw I think harbour should get some secret quest :D. Like get some spare parts from some room in the fortress to repair one of the boats in the harbour then sail away on it. Dam useless roflcoptors. can't get the job done.

• Zer0o likes this

#10 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:34 AM

nightmare + eternia is the ONLY way to obtain the most powerful item in the whole game. trust me.. ppl will be motivated to do it at LEAST occasionally..

#11 Zer0o

Zer0o

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:20 AM

Btw I think harbour should get some secret quest :D. Like get some spare parts from some room in the fortress to repair one of the boats in the harbour then sail away on it. Dam useless roflcoptors. can't get the job done.

Me and Niwa actually planned to make the battleship in the harbor useable (Just the turrets though, you wouldnt have been able to move it) after you repaired it with some repair keys o.o Would've been badass. Anyways, +1 for your idea Lt!

• TheDwarfLard, Can't delete profile and TeachYouToFly like this

#12 sHs(Fattony)

sHs(Fattony)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

Devs think abaut the Island Base cause it might be nice with a bridge and stuff to the entry i dono, thou i suck on wcEditor to fix a pic.

#13 Zer0o

Zer0o

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

Island base sounds kind of nice..

perhaps make it be a part of harbor base..?

*looks at the harbor* *thinks about your idea* *opens NewGen* :P

36yf.png

@ the Lt.: Now you could sail around with 2 battleships!

• sHs(Fattony) and Waffle(est) like this

#14 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

that looks sweet :D

#15 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

its look small

#16 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:43 AM

i wouldn't say its small..

its seems like theres plenty of space.. ( tho limited locations where u can fit a lvl7-mill-formation(you need move mills around to make mills at a rapid rate))

if we make that.. we will probably make the Battleship turrets fully functional (with considerable range so they are actually useful )

ps. it's possible to beat normal mode with less than 10k lumber..  

pps. Me and TheDwarfLard were once in a game (beta) where lumber mills did not work at all. we did maximum difficulty on only the wood from kills. and we survived till lt Stealer and his grunt army came along (late game stuff wiht 0 wood..)

ppps. you really don't NEED much space at all.. filthy could probably fit 7 level 7-s in there if there wasn't a limit on then..

#17 Zer0o

Zer0o

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

After actually counting the buildings you can fit in on both sides and some adjustments regarding the balancing:

kl6o.png

I cant make the island bigger in width since I already reached the end of the map. I could of course make it bigger in length but that would look pretty strange and ugly imo. Players can build 60 structures on the left side and 62 on the right side of the harbor. It looks okay as it is right now but I'll edit it later this evening when I have the time to finish it. Not really satisfied with the right side yet tbh lmao.

#18 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

i love how those can work as 2 separate bases or 1 big one.. and theres no chaining needed :)

#19 SAO

SAO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

You should make the boats like a bunker. only once u claim the base tho

#20 k9mancer

k9mancer

Private 2

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

maybe make the ships a claimable unit which needs to be repaired before it can be used. then limit its movement to only the harbor area, maybe have different turrets with upgrades and stuff.
-Gunk turret:(Magic) shoots slowing glue that reduces ms and as. upgrade "corrosive glue" able to also reduce a minor amount of armor and "larger cartridge" makes it deal minor splash.
-AA turret: (Piercing) extremely efficient anti air defense system with upgrades, "extended barrels" range and "wing hit" chance to ministun and deal additional damage (does not work vs eternia).

-Explosive turrets: Ground only crowd control (Siege). straight forward splash dmg type. upgrades to have "Uranium Payload",which causes the ground to burn dealing dmg over time. "TNT ammunition" increases splash aoe.

-Gatling gun turret: (Piercing). Rapid firing turret, has 15% to 1.7crit hit. Upgrades "Smoke Pellets" causes unit hit to miss on a % of attacks, maybe 10-15%. "overtime" doubles attackspeed and increases crit to 2.0 multiplier, for a short period of time.

-Railgun turret: (Piercing). Slow hitting high damage turret, generally anti boss.starts out with "AP-Rounds" 10% of damage ignores the armor. upgradable "Magnetic Overload" make every 3rd-5th hit a chaos hit, and "Magnetic Burst" small chance to shoot twice, dealing an additional 40-50% dmg, chances are 15%.

Edited by k9mancer, 08 September 2013 - 12:37 PM.

• ImChillYeee likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users