#najortprobs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TeachYouToFly

TeachYouToFly

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:17 PM

Attached File  silly najort.jpg   129.71KB   0 downloads

It also says I can't submit a replay, but basically the problem is that when I kill Trojan, Najort spawns inside my walls, and wrecks me internally, so if you could force Najort to spawn in the exact points where the Trojan died, or make him not spawn up hill, that'd be great! :D

#2 Can't delete profile

Can't delete profile

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:24 AM

I am not that good in mapping or wc3 at all. but i can think why that happend, were there lots of mobs infront of your walls when he died? if yes that means the map 'thinks' najrot does not have enough place to spawn there. so it spawned in your base..

#3 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:29 AM

It is pretty usual to get these reports.. but we with this many ppl having issues we really do need to do something..

#4 TeachYouToFly

TeachYouToFly

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

I figured out an easy solution in-game, but not every new player would know to do it, if you just block all 4x4 openings on top of the A-11 ramp, it would be impossible for him to spawn inside, however, i have had him spawn inside the lower part of that base and spawn near my mills, as in the picture postedAttached File  fortress setup.jpg   163.08KB   0 downloads

• Nevo likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users