10 replies to this topic

#1 bluestallion

bluestallion

Private

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:25 AM

Firstly, some suggestion if you only wan very little benefits with ranks
1)increase the movespeed of the survivor
2)increase the blink range of the survival
3)increase the hp of the survivor(quite useless?haha)
4)give some starting unit
secondly, suggestion if you wan more benefits with ranks
1)each rank you gain will give you starting lumber(example:rank 1 get 1 starting lumber;rank 15 get 15 starting lumber,etc)
2)each 10 rank increase starting gold by 1
3)each rank increase some stat for the hero
4)when you reach certain rank, you will get items,but not like the achievements,you get the item when you reach the rank
6)when you reach certain rank, your survivor will gain a ability (like the cog of time but cooldown much longer?) 
7)increase the hp or armor of the wall 
8)rank increase the attack speed of units , towers or hero

I will have these suggestion because I was feeling like, 
1)ohman?! this guy beat nightmare with rank 1!
2)it was like no difference with the last time i -load!

so, these suggestion will make it like the game will be easier each time you play, and 1 more suggestion to make the mode harder, making like rank 1 is impossible to beat nightmare, 

#2 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:04 AM

Firstly, some suggestion if you only wan very little benefits with ranks
1)increase the movespeed of the survivor
2)increase the blink range of the survival
3)increase the hp of the survivor(quite useless?haha)
4)give some starting unit
secondly, suggestion if you wan more benefits with ranks
1)each rank you gain will give you starting lumber(example:rank 1 get 1 starting lumber;rank 15 get 15 starting lumber,etc)
2)each 10 rank increase starting gold by 1
3)each rank increase some stat for the hero
4)when you reach certain rank, you will get items,but not like the achievements,you get the item when you reach the rank
6)when you reach certain rank, your survivor will gain a ability (like the cog of time but cooldown much longer?) 
7)increase the hp or armor of the wall 
8)rank increase the attack speed of units , towers or hero

I will have these suggestion because I was feeling like, 
1)ohman?! this guy beat nightmare with rank 1!
2)it was like no difference with the last time i -load!

so, these suggestion will make it like the game will be easier each time you play, and 1 more suggestion to make the mode harder, making like rank 1 is impossible to beat nightmare, 

1. Some items do already cover MS increases (Slujj and Wings mainly).

2. Upping blink range through rank would kinda make the extended blink range perk pointless.

3. Yea, more HP on survivor wouldn't do much.

4. What king of starting unit?

1. (Assuming on top of what VE and Normal already have for starting lumber) an additional 50 lumber would be a lot to start off with, something lower could work better.

2. Basically the same thing as previous, 5 gold is an extra 200 lumber if you choose to sell it.

3. This could be a nice buff perhaps, provided stats gained aren't too high.

4. Damage, attack speed, armor, hp, etc?

5. No #5? :P

6. If so, CD would have to be really long, at least 5 minutes.

7. IMO, wall armor upgrades handle the armor well enough; HP increases on walls are more doable, but could still be OP, depending on what the increase is.

8. Not sure what to say on this.

But if the modes are made to be more difficult in future versions, some of these could probably fit into the game and be balanced.

#3 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:17 PM

The people who would benefit most from this are the pros who are mostly rank 30+ now ( a bunch of guys are rank 50 already) 

the people who would actually NEED it are the low lvl noobs who have no .. or very little rank.

we put these things in ppl will just be like " you defeat X because you have all these perks" 

don't believe me? ppl already do that..

i think we should put in something that works the opposite perhaps.. like every 5 ranks u lose 1 armor on walls or sth like that..

then rank would show more skill still.

for gold per rank i say this.. atm since you get wood per kill.. its useless. I have actually managed to do a game on NM+AIR+INVis with 0! lumber production by any player.. and i lasted until stealer..

10w used to help noobs at start.. but now u get so much wood from kills its useless anyway.

#4 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

"1. Some items do already cover MS increases (Slujj and Wings mainly)."

Uh i call fail on this?

Dude there's already an item on MS from an event which has passed and is never gonna happen again and im 99.9% sure the OP missed so his only option is to donate to get it. But dw there's another item, wings which shoot you through the map so it's not exactly MS but same difference. Get used to missing your mark by a mile.

Btw Waffle agreed you guys could only beat Eternia cuz Eric's donated hero is OP as fk!

#5 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:50 PM

If you're going to be like that, virus gives MS boost, but only to hero it seems (and I'm damn well aware that by the point you could use in on survivor [provided it boosted by a good amount] it wouldn't do much good). But still.

#6 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:33 PM

a)Virus gives all its buffs to any unit targeted. ANY unit there is nothing hero specific about it. Niwa's original concept didn't even allow heroes to be infected.

don't scare ppl..

B) I've been in games where eternia is killed without eric , its been done many times so your point is 100% VOID

#7 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

Oh sorryI forgot virus gives MS boost since it lasts about 10 seconds becaue thats how long until I need to flip the menu and build something else!.

Btw Waffle i never said it was a point, it was an opinion. I personally haven't seen anyone kill it without rat or eric who both have custom heroes and already using ele stone but don't take my word for it I don't play that much anymore.

#8 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:24 PM

123.. u seen filthy's hero? its INT based on all but the latest ver.

commnder + shadow sniper well tomes is ll u need to kill eternia.

u need remove its staff mostly tho.. and if all survivors die then endless spawn stops .. so that will make it easier.

virus buffs last for ever.

Also your builder is actually destroyed and recreated every time u swap menu...  that causes a lot of much more serious effects than disappearing buffs..

#9 Bigheaded

Bigheaded

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

The people who would benefit most from this are the pros who are mostly rank 30+ now ( a bunch of guys are rank 50 already) 

the people who would actually NEED it are the low lvl noobs who have no .. or very little rank.

we put these things in ppl will just be like " you defeat X because you have all these perks" 

i think we should put in something that works the opposite perhaps.. like every 5 ranks u lose 1 armor on walls or sth like that..

for gold per rank i say this.. atm since you get wood per kill.. its useless. I have actually managed to do a game on NM+AIR+INVis with 0! lumber production by any player.. and i lasted until stealer..

10w used to help noobs at start.. but now u get so much wood from kills its useless anyway.

Please no.

Add a command for a rank 30 to use like "-challenge" so that their walls have 5 less armor or something.

The only improvement for rank is using more heroes and more mana regen, which is pretty worthwhile, seeing you need to use a loadcode to get wings/roar and anything else you may have anyway.

#10 Can't delete profile

Can't delete profile

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

Waffle, people say this to me 80% of the time. you defeat X because you have a custom hero... well then i waste 1hour of my life showing em how i do it with commander wich is sad. i am also for the idea of the more ranks the harder the game.. even tho i stoped saving at 22 because its pointless.

#11 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

I suggest you re-start saving cuz we do have plans to make heroes that need higher rank..

would be kind of akward if we put sth in and one of the best players can't even use it after years of playing.. :P

• Can't delete profile and ImChillYeee like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users