Photo

I think its time for a NEW hero.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:00 PM

Yes i find all the heroes cool and stuff but i think Nevo can add like Lt(Make commander rank 20 not 15 make more army ranks) After all this is a fortress? I never seen a rocketeer or Marine go to Tinker then sniper TO Commander.  More heroes more ranks make the game more fun and it was fun because i was looking forward to getting commander but now that i have him its rather boring.

Y'all agree?

models_7219_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Make this the final marine unlocked at rank 25(Soon to be 30 or 35 Hopefully)

He upgrades every 15 levels (Slight Stat buff +30 damage buff each upgrade)

If you really wanted to you don't have to rank him up!

Just add new heroes! Make something to look forward to!

#2 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:59 PM

I agree on this :D. I really think Nevo will really start adding more heroes and a higher rank cap in the game since many ppl suggested it and the game gets fun when there is a competitive like-type in getting the higher/highest rank ^_^

#3 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:13 PM

I just find it fun to look forward to something. I was pushing it to get commander but now that i have him its all...Bleh in my option. Hopefully in 6.30 he will add new ranks new heros new models for buildings. :)

#4 sHs(Fattony)

sHs(Fattony)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:21 AM

I agree more rank and heros will push more players to play since many players have already stopt playing fs and went to dota,legion ect ect. Collect rank after each game you play is always fun.

#5 djlonewulf

djlonewulf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

Yeah nice idea, though you know whats funny.  I saw a lvl 47 but what does that really do?  Super fast mana regen? :P ooOOOo hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users