Photo

I plead the 5th

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PaperNinja

PaperNinja

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

The government is harsh, and is threatening my right to have my own privileges. This government is not allowing me to write my own signature as they work in the background controlling what I put in it. My first experience of this is when i had the signature of:

"Double Sun POWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!", but of course with bigger font and longer power. The government offended my rights and unjustifiably changed the length of my signature claiming it was quote "annoying" unquote. I find this offensive to me as a user and as a person, the people of higher position should help, understand, and kindly access the situation in an appropriate manner. In my case it was done in a sneaky manner without me noticing, and the government left a note to what it did as to gloat over his triumph. I would've have been okay and manage to live on, but another incident happened. I changed my signature to something else, something....AMAZING. I huffed and I puffed and I managed to come up with a new more perfected signature. This signature was one of my favorite nighttime stories, the great Peter Pan. I had posted around 3 chapters of this fabulous book in my signature. I had thought it would be great to get someone started on reading this heart warming book, to make everyone's life easier I even made the text in different colors to attract the reader. The next day I was in dismay my hard worked on signature had been changed and this time no note or notice was left. My son and one and only signature had been changed to a mere two or three paragraphs. This wasn't the only worry i had beside my signature being significantly shorter, it had a link which redirected to a site where to read Peter Pan, now this wasn't so bad, but this wasn't even the site i used to get my resources and it only had chapter one. I think the government is misusing its powers and should be greatly considered by the people of congress. If anyone of the law or citizens of fortress survival see this, stand up with me in protest to this scandalous government. As i write this i realize I should share this to everyone and not just the private select few handpicked by the government and let the world get a whiff of this.

"People shouldn't be afraid of the government. Governments should be afraid of their people"

-Alan Moore

ARE YOU WITH ME!!!!!!

my inspiration to my first signature = 

my resources used on my latter signature = http://www.literatur....com/peter-pan/

-reply and comment below-

#2 yungyungyung

yungyungyung

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:25 AM

you are make same topic over and over again dude..

#3 Prodigy

Prodigy

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:45 AM

maybe he remade it so that he could share his story with everyone rather than just a small group of the people?

#4 yungyungyung

yungyungyung

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

i assume there was no one will read that ton of word @@ 

#5 Darkside007

Darkside007

Private First Class

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

TS;DR

#6 Jem

Jem