Photo

"The Start Of A New War" ~ Cont Story with your creativity!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:04 AM

Three thousand years in the past the world kept peace for years and years to come.

There were a company of 12 Spec Ops Marines that knew what would happen in the war their army leader wants them in.

(Name):"Code X" :"Sir, Explain to me why we would enter enemy lands when they know we have been watching them?"

General:"Da hell do you mean? They have nuclear missiles and they want us dead! Those two topics don't go together!"

"Code X" :"For God sake we will end up dead by the end of this war you want us in.."

General "Get to it!"

Within 3 years the 12 marines ended up on a Chopper Gunner flying into enemy turf. The Copper get blown down and the marines land nere a fortress.

The marines use a charge on the fortress door and blow it down. The marines enter the  fortress and notice something add normal...

"X" : Comrade S we require some help over here... This man got..Bitten?" 

Comrade S(Sarah) within three minutes of time she gets there. "What the problem and where did it happen?"

"X"(Points to his neck with a huge gash in it) "I don't understand how he would let someone bite him."

Comrade S Examines the bitten man.

Within two minutes of time once more the man breaks out in rage trying to kill Comrade S she ends up getting scratched.

Comrade S "You son of a fuck!" (She yells as she places a desert Eagle to the mans forehead .) "Maybe next time you think of your actions." (She pulls the trigger four times silver-bullets penetrate the mans skull.

"X" :"There is more then one of those things here..." (The squad of 12 marines all fully equipped for war face a new problem..)

Squad:"I think we are facing something more then we think existed in this world.."

(Lt.Stealer the dead marine walks up to X with a grin his helmet half broken open and half his face torn off. He grabs X by his neck and sqeezes. X pulls out a fully automatic shotman that looks like its just a normal Desert Eagle and shots a full 18 bullet clip. Lt. Stealer's head was blown off.) 

"X" : Lets find somewhere to settle down guys.. We cant hold off here for ever!'

(Post this + Your add--Your ADD MUST be in a different color some thing that's read-able)

Edited by King_Of_Deadxx, 19 May 2013 - 04:43 PM.

#2 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

+1

#3 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:33 PM

Three thousand years in the past the world kept peace for years and years to come.

There were a company of 12 Spec Ops Marines that knew what would happen in the war their army leader wants them in.

(Name):"Code X" :"Sir, Explain to me why we would enter enemy lands when they know we have been watching them?"

General:"Da hell do you mean? They have nuclear missiles and they want us dead! Those two topics don't go together!"

"Code X" :"For God sake we will end up dead by the end of this war you want us in.."

General "Get to it!"

Within 3 years the 12 marines ended up on a Chopper Gunner flying into enemy turf. The Copper get blown down and the marines land nere a fortress.

The marines use a charge on the fortress door and blow it down. The marines enter the  fortress and notice something add normal...

Comrade S(Sarah) within three minutes of time she gets there. "What the problem and where did it happen?"

"X"(Points to his neck with a huge gash in it) "I don't understand how he would let someone bite him."

Within two minutes of time once more the man breaks out in rage trying to kill Comrade S she ends up getting scratched.

Comrade S "You son of a fuck!" (She yells as she places a desert Eagle to the mans forehead .) "Maybe next time you think of your actions." (She pulls the trigger four times silver-bullets penetrate the mans skull.

"X" :"There is more then one of those things here..." (The squad of 12 marines all fully equipped for war face a new problem..)

Squad:"I think we are facing something more then we think existed in this world.."

(Lt.Stealer the dead marine walks up to X with a grin his helmet half broken open and half his face torn off. He grabs X by his neck and sqeezes. X pulls out a fully automatic shotman that looks like its just a normal Desert Eagle and shots a full 18 bullet clip. Lt. Stealer's head was blown off.) 

"X" : Lets find somewhere to settle down guys.. We cant hold off here for ever!'

(Post this + Your add--Your ADD MUST be in a different color some thing that's read-able)

Good Story  :)

#4 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:58 AM

Your sopost to copy and paste it then add (Day 2) To your post Add another color to your words :) Its sopost to be a 1 month story ;O!

#5 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:17 AM

Day ONE)-

General "Get to it!"

(Lt.Stealer the dead marine walks up to X with a grin his helmet half broken open and half his face torn off. He grabs X by his neck and squeezes. X pulls out a fully automatic shotgun that looks like its just a normal Desert Eagle and shots a full 18 bullet clip. Lt. Stealer's head was blown off.) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Two)-

(Comrade S found a small closed off room known as the 'Mail Room' She thought its a good place to settle down for a day.)

S: How did we end up here..? Why us? Why now?"

"X": "Shut up we are just lucky your alive stop trying to push your self, Me and James will be going out later to find some food... There has to be a mess hall somewhere."

James : "What! ME? Why me X! For damn's sake i have a family!"

"X": "Ill place my handgun in your mouth and blow your fucking head off if you don't come..."

James: "FINE! But when are we going?"

"X" : "Now... Be for the things awaken again.."

(James and X Go into the air ducks and end up in the science lab) 

"X": "What... We don't have one of these in our base..."

James: "If this happened to our fortress we would be more...Prepared.."

(X travels by foot and runs around with James they have one assault rifle and a sniper, Two handguns.)

"X": Mess hall! Yes!"

James: "It says NOT to enter...I think we should listen to it."

"X" : I swear to god i will kill you here if you don't shut up and listen to me."

James: "Fine!"

(X and James enter a closed off area and end up facing a monster they never thought would be in a mess hall.  Grumes (I forgot his name the Ogar boss :o

"X": Looks like they over fed a fucking monster..."

James: "Can i blow his head off now?!"

"X": Yes..."

(James pulls out his assault rifle and cocks it, He aims it at the head of the monster. He pulls the trigger then the tons of unknown things in the mess hall run after James.)

128203871386_Spacemarine_3.jpg

"X": James don't stop! Keep shooting his ass his still walking!"

(The Boss ends up right in front of X, X pulls out a .10Gamma Rifle and shots the head off the monster.) "Holy shit.." (The blood spatters everywhere all the little unknown things run into the air ducks, X and James stock up on food and get the hell out of there.)

(Day 2 Night)

(James and X Return.)

James: Holy shit....Talk about scary.."

"X": "Hes just a recruit... His aim is terrible.."

S: Shut up! Both of you im hungry!"

#6 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:18 AM

(Look Above red, Like that)

#7 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:25 AM

(Look Above red, Like that)

oh ok 

#8 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

Its sopost to be a 30 post story made BY the Forums Started BY the Forums. :)

#9 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

Day ONE)-

General "Get to it!"

(Lt.Stealer the dead marine walks up to X with a grin his helmet half broken open and half his face torn off. He grabs X by his neck and squeezes. X pulls out a fully automatic shotgun that looks like its just a normal Desert Eagle and shots a full 18 bullet clip. Lt. Stealer's head was blown off.) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Two)-

(Comrade S found a small closed off room known as the 'Mail Room' She thought its a good place to settle down for a day.)

S: How did we end up here..? Why us? Why now?"

"X": "Shut up we are just lucky your alive stop trying to push your self, Me and James will be going out later to find some food... There has to be a mess hall somewhere."

James : "What! ME? Why me X! For damn's sake i have a family!"

"X": "Ill place my handgun in your mouth and blow your fucking head off if you don't come..."

James: "FINE! But when are we going?"

"X" : "Now... Be for the things awaken again.."

(James and X Go into the air ducks and end up in the science lab) 

"X": "What... We don't have one of these in our base..."

James: "If this happened to our fortress we would be more...Prepared.."

(X travels by foot and runs around with James they have one assault rifle and a sniper, Two handguns.)

"X": Mess hall! Yes!"

James: "It says NOT to enter...I think we should listen to it."

"X" : I swear to god i will kill you here if you don't shut up and listen to me."

James: "Fine!"

(X and James enter a closed off area and end up facing a monster they never thought would be in a mess hall.  Grumes (I forgot his name the Ogar boss :o

"X": Looks like they over fed a fucking monster..."

James: "Can i blow his head off now?!"

"X": Yes..."

(James pulls out his assault rifle and cocks it, He aims it at the head of the monster. He pulls the trigger then the tons of unknown things in the mess hall run after James.)

128203871386_Spacemarine_3.jpg

"X": James don't stop! Keep shooting his ass his still walking!"

(The Boss ends up right in front of X, X pulls out a .10Gamma Rifle and shots the head off the monster.) "Holy shit.." (The blood spatters everywhere all the little unknown things run into the air ducks, X and James stock up on food and get the hell out of there.)

(Day 2 Night)

(James and X Return.)

James: Holy shit....Talk about scary.."

"X": "Hes just a recruit... His aim is terrible.."

S: Shut up! Both of you im hungry!"

James: Sarah, where do you think we should go now? Seems like almost every place is crawling with these heck of malicious monsters.

S: I don't know, I don't know, give..... Just give me a time to think about that...

"X": Sarah, are you alright? You're acting very strange lately...

S: Yes I.... Grr... *Moan.....

~~~~ PS. Sorry, I clicked on quote xD. But the yellow is where I continued the story

Edited by Kiss4deadz, 24 May 2013 - 09:12 PM.

#10 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

Why not add more? You were doing good :)!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users