PaperNinja's Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 PaperNinja

PaperNinja

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

here are my suggestions:

-if u beat nightamre mode with air on invis u should get better wings, or nerf the wings on nm/na/v to have like a 500 sec cooldown, and if ppl beat nm/na/invis they should get wings that have the 999 sec fly time, nm/a/v shuld be like a differnt color wings, and nm/a/invis should
be some bad ass wings xD (i know it not backwards compatibale but maybe in the future versions)

-make the saving codes in file limit to only your account

-make the increase in armor and hp of walls also include bunkers

-increase the cost of keys from the libarian

-change the heroes required ranks

-Rank 1: Tinker (i think marine is better then tinker, because of ion cannon, and summoing marines is just better)

-Rank 4: Marine 

-Rank 7: Rocketeer

-Rank 11 Sniper

-Rank 15: Alchemist

-Rank 18: Commander

-pause game for red to choose mode (so red gets the same chance at claiming a base), but ofc add a timer to automatically pick normal, no air, no invis if red is afk. Also, if red picks choose modes, the whole team should have a pop up menu like red does when game starts and it tallys up the modes with the most votes, differnt parts at a time (vote for diffculty, then states. then vote for invis or not, then says so, then vote for air, then says which was picked more) of course of there is a tie then it randomly chooses.

-make Lt Barathrum and Lt Rikimaru in the base the hold, more awesomer as they take a long time to get, also their stats seem normal

-achieve a medal for a base when you beat the commander on any mode (would not be a item just data in ur save code, and when you have beat the commander in all of the bases availale in the fortress on any same diffculty you would get something special (but you cant mix and match like you cant beat 5 bases in very easy, 3 bases normal, 4 bases nightmare and expect to get the nightmare item) but you would only get the achievement if you claimed the base, if some1 lumbered you and you walled the person who lumbered  wouldnt get it

-this i believe will cause great motivation to base different bases, as everyone always bases in the usual bases

-also i feel fortress survival is getting easier, maybe having differnt modes (not diffculty)

nevo feel free to correct me on my grammatical mistakes

Edited by PaperNinja, 08 May 2013 - 02:54 PM.

#2 sHs(Fattony)

sHs(Fattony)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:27 PM

U can ask for million things but they never will be added lol. :D

But good ideas.

#3 PaperNinja

PaperNinja

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

ya i dont wanna even reread my post to long

#4 Bigheaded

Bigheaded

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

for the wings, keep it as is. The "main" aim is to complete nightmare air invis and beat trojan and the bonus. Eternia is a challenge for those whom manage to beat nightmare air invis.

The save thing is a bug, not really a suggestion. It's something to be fixed.

Can't see why not, good idea for bunker.

Don't really see the point in increasing cost of keys, seeing it's difficult to reach.

Heroes to ranks are fine as they are. They are not in order of how strong they are. Marine/Rocketeer are very standard looking units which fit in well. The other heroes are more of a "bonus".

I personally am against the pause, adds an annoyance to the other players. Fine as is in my opinion.

Riki + bara are special for having auras, although getting stronger over time would be cool.

I somewhat like the suggestion of trying to make people try different bases, but i don't really see how to implement the idea you suggested of medals.

We purposely made easy modes easier. Mad is the "standard difficult mode" which in general should kill most public players bases. Nightmare has increased in difficulty by a lot in my opinion.

Thanks for posting!

Certainly up for some form of change for riki/bara and bunkers. Think the base suggestion needs more thinking though.

Edited by Bigheaded, 08 May 2013 - 05:24 PM.

#5 PaperNinja

PaperNinja

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

ya i was just putting up an idea about the goal for people trying different bases but i still think its a good idea

also heres a challenge use bunkers as walls :P (couldnt do it because couldnt increase the armor)

#6 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:35 AM

Terrible challenge imo some people have done it with no walls at all :D

#7 PaperNinja

PaperNinja

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

Terrible challenge imo some people have done it with no walls at all :D

ohh nice but did they use units?

#8 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:27 AM

xD

#9 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:34 AM

Paper I really think Tinker is much better than Marine, because Tinker can be a really good tank, can repair faster than bots, and has a skill that instantly builds a building

#10 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:07 AM

How about switch Commander and Alchemist's rank required, experienced players always use Alchemist.

#11 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:24 AM

Only Alchemist? So you're saying players that use Commander are noobs? So you're calling me a noob?!!! When I die, I'm gonna be sleeping besides you XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users