Photo

Rebalance Alchemist hero/Transmute

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Darkside007

Darkside007

Private First Class

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

Right now high-level players can accomplish things that mid-level and starting players can't even approach, because high-level players can get the alchemist hero right away.

Example: a high-level player can setup a speedbuilder set of repair factories to spam lumber mills, shrink them, and make new ones before the timer even starts. How can anyone who isn't that level (or who just wants to use a different hero) compete with that? I've certainly been trying, but I can't find a way to make it work.

Also, can Cogs of Time change from insta-building 1 building to +20/30/40..100% build/repair speed for 30 seconds? That'd make the Tinker a lot better, especially since he lacks the free skill the Marine and Rocketeer have,

#2 Can't delete profile

Can't delete profile

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

My opinions: Alchemist hero isn't that good as you think having a sniper marine or rocketer is way better then alch hero. So its not so unbalanced + most people who uses alch fail because they focus too much on lumbering and forget the walls/towers ;). but i agree with the cogs of time tinker is useless . only good for repair early game ^.^

#3 Darkside007

Darkside007

Private First Class

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

My opinions: Alchemist hero isn't that good as you think having a sniper marine or rocketer is way better then alch hero. So its not so unbalanced + most people who uses alch fail because they focus too much on lumbering and forget the walls/towers ;). but i agree with the cogs of time tinker is useless . only good for repair early game ^.^

If you can have max upgrades with 15 minutes with Alchemist and no one else, it's OP. Just 'cause people fuck it up doesn't mean it's balanced - it's really not.

I'd almost say make the Alchemist unit available at all levels of the merc camp for free and give the Alchemist hero an AoE speed-ugrade skill or something instead of Transmute.

#4 Can't delete profile

Can't delete profile

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

If you can have max upgrades with 15 minutes with Alchemist and no one else, it's OP. Just 'cause people fuck it up doesn't mean it's balanced - it's really not.

I'd almost say make the Alchemist unit available at all levels of the merc camp for free and give the Alchemist hero an AoE speed-ugrade skill or something instead of Transmute.

won't happen anyway ^^.

#5 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

Good players always use Alchemist, not Commander... it means, Alchemist is the best hero for solo base. o.o

#6 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

Yeah. Thats why there is a rank system, you must get higher ranks in order to play and experience the game much better like pros' do. Just play and Rank Up then someday you will get the alchemist hero.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users