Photo

Suggestions For Future Vers

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

OK so i put time into thinking over a few things for the future Fortress Survivals.

A few things i thought of was like PATH's for end game walls.

First-The 'Good' Path---"God's With Us"

Now this go's off of the God Steal Wall next wall would be-

Heaven's Gate

Model- Elven Gate

HP-32000

Armor 10(With no Ups)

Cost- 10 Gold  800 Wood

Abilities- Divine Shield for 3 seconds CD is 45 seconds.

Double the amount of normal wall armor

Second- The 'Evil' Path---- "We Are Here For Good"

This go's off the wall that leads up to the God Steal upgrades First is-

The Demonic Entry

Model- Frozen Throne Gate

HP-30000

Armor 8

Cost-5 Gold 600 Wood

Abilities- Evasion 15%

Return Damage 25%

Immolation 2000 damage per second.

Second Wall for this path-

Frozen Hells Gate Way

Model-Portal

HP-35000

Armor 12(no ups)

Cost- 12 Gold 1000 Wood

Abilities- 35% Evasion

Return Damage 45%

Immolation 5000 damage per Second

Now these paths do have special buildings and or towers but i need to think of them first so give me some time :)

Some Boss Idea's

"The Crimson Drunken Panda" --  --  (This Boss Would only spawn on Night Mare with nothing else one, Now you must do 2 things to turn this boss on-Let both side quest people die PLUS Buy a keg out of the special Store and put it into the 'Underground' Of the Fortress [Center Building]

HP-20000

Damage- 1-1 Chaos Damage

Armor 0

Evasion 85%

Crit 75%--1000 times the normal damage

Attack speed (Very Fast)

"The Crimson Knight" -- (Active On Impossible if you were to find and rebuild the 'Crimson Sword' [This sword would appear randomly across the map and would cost 30 gold to repair, When thats done click on the sword and the Knight will enter the game on the first wave of Endless Waves])

HP-400000

Armor 70 HERO Armor

Damage 2345-4564

Abilities-Evasion 5%

"None Shall Escape"- Disables a group of towers for 7 seconds

Now this secret shop i think it would be best placed in the bottom left base the fenced base+Maned Turrents] This would appear on any game mode above Normal.

This shop would consist of many items that will be useful in the game BUT very costly. 

"Keg"

"Who doesn't have time to drink in the time of Death?"

6 Gold 300 Wood

"Crimson Armor" (Another Secret Boss but need to think of stuff for him, Name-Crimson Gaint

+30 Base armor

Cost-17 Gold (No Wood)

This armor can be used to turn a worker who died (The Stone Gaint model) Into a Crimson Gaint this makes him have a special spell to grab items across the map as-well with many new crimson like buildings.

Who likes? Any Ideas? Please Comment :)

Have Faith in Darkness

#2 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

more suggestion to come  :D

mmmmmm i like the good path and the bad path suggestion   ;)

#3 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

As-well i think there should be alternate  endings to this game, Such as from the secret shop you can buy a item called-

"The Darkened Soul"

This soul would cause the creeps to get 25% weaker but bosses gain 50% of every thing. This Soul can be found either from buying it or having a 6.4% chance off the Trojan to drop it. This would cause a knight to apear next to the center of the map. He would say something along the lines of-

"This Fortress have faced long days of endless fighting for survival, But now i shall end your misery!" The knight would glow a blackened tint and the game would say-

"The Shadow's Soul Entered the Fortress"

As-Well with adding more then just one endless wave endings. Add the Crimson Army, Which would take the place of the Endless waves, Every 3 waves a secret boss would pop up these bosses would grow Very Strong as each wave passes, Another thing to take these endless waves would be adding demons. Why not just make demons for the endless waves? Make demonic Bosses.

Changing and adding new ways to end the game gives people the ability to buy bosses and have them either put into the real game play or secret bosses. Secret bosses would not be so eazy to do. Most secrets would takes time and effort to figure out. No more 'Hey guys i found this out lets play and beat it!' Secret bosses would be put on a mode. if you spend say 20$ for a boss mostly a eazy boss, If you spend say 180$ for a boss MOST likely a Impossible boss with a hard 'get to' Ways.

Tell me what y'all Think :)

Have Faith In Darkness

#4 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

nc idea  :)

#5 ZeroZ10

ZeroZ10

Private First Class

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:45 PM

good ideas

#6 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

Ok so i thought of some more good ideas guys!

I thought of secret heroes players can FORGE! Yes made in game with certain items! Like add 

"The Forgotten Marine"

Requires "Broken Suit"

"Shot Gun"

When you have those two items that have a chance of drop from bosses past 10 min mark you can bring these two items to the Goldmine (Top Right Corner of Map)

Words appear on the scean would say "I was waiting for this day, Shall we see if i still have it in me?"

The hero would only spawn if you don't have a hero yet. 

"Forgotten Marine"

HP-200,000 *Level 1*

Armor 15(Gets uped by 15 per lvl)

Damage- 757-898

Attack speed starts at Slow but by lvl 12 he go's to Average then by lvl 26 its fast by 40 its very fast

This Hero cant be spawned within the first 20 mins of the game Items for him can be picked up. 

To upgrade this hero is to bring him to the science lab-

The hero would say

"Its time for alittle upgrade!" 

The Hero would gain 20 levels and change his skin from a normal marine to a (Custom Model--Ill find one  just link me the web site)

His shot gun will change to a rifle causeing his big damage to go down but....

HP-500,000(For level 1)

Armor- 20(Per lvl)

Damage- 300-400(Lvl up ups 25 damage per lvl)

Tell me what you think guys and please link me that web site ill link some models i would like for the next vers!!!

#7 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

Some idea's For the things i give out-

Gold Mine - Level 3 (2 gold Every 15 seconds)

3 gold 200 wood to upgrade

http://www.hiveworks...ine&d=list&r=20

Crimson Knight Boss!

http://www.hiveworks...ght&d=list&r=20

For the Secret Shop I think this one looks cool but i dont know if it fits in!

http://www.hiveworks...hop&d=list&r=20

Panda BOSS!

http://www.hiveworks...nda&d=list&r=20

Darkened Soul Boss!

http://www.hiveworks...ght&d=list&r=20

Forgotten Marine (Secret Hero!)

Forgotten Marine (Upgraded Ver)

Tell me what y'all think!!

Edited by King_Of_Deadxx, 11 May 2013 - 02:33 PM.

#8 Can't delete profile

Can't delete profile

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

Ok so i thought of some more good ideas guys!

I thought of secret heroes players can FORGE! Yes made in game with certain items! Like add 

"The Forgotten Marine"

Requires "Broken Suit"

"Shot Gun"

When you have those two items that have a chance of drop from bosses past 10 min mark you can bring these two items to the Goldmine (Top Right Corner of Map)

Words appear on the scean would say "I was waiting for this day, Shall we see if i still have it in me?"

The hero would only spawn if you don't have a hero yet. 

"Forgotten Marine"

HP-200,000 *Level 1*

Armor 15(Gets uped by 15 per lvl)

Damage- 757-898

Attack speed starts at Slow but by lvl 12 he go's to Average then by lvl 26 its fast by 40 its very fast

This Hero cant be spawned within the first 20 mins of the game Items for him can be picked up. 

To upgrade this hero is to bring him to the science lab-

The hero would say

"Its time for alittle upgrade!" 

The Hero would gain 20 levels and change his skin from a normal marine to a (Custom Model--Ill find one  just link me the web site)

His shot gun will change to a rifle causeing his big damage to go down but....

HP-500,000(For level 1)

Armor- 20(Per lvl)

Damage- 300-400(Lvl up ups 25 damage per lvl)

Tell me what you think guys and please link me that web site ill link some models i would like for the next vers!!!

Jasie says:

Rigged. i think thats enuff said. I mean 500k hp? WTF? my hero needs 1010 tomes to get like 300k and its a custom hero..

Idk how but i wrote it in quote.. my own sentace :o

#9 PaperNinja

PaperNinja

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

I like the idea of having more then one path for the final walls.

-but wouldn't heaven's gate be a bit of a downgrade since you cant up armor (also the name is a down grade from god's seal wall)

Also why is everything crismon?

Nice ideas I can see you put a lot of effort into thinking these things up

#10 MichaelwP

MichaelwP

Retired Survivor

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

A different path would be nice, yes. One way for more armor, and the other for more health..

#11 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

When you upgrade the marine in the Science lab he must be lvl 30+ and when he is upgraded he starts as level 1, His HP wont be going up so much. 

And I find Crimson a good flip on the game Because in the game most to all bosses are a blackish tint of color so spice it up with red.

~Red is prob one of my frav colors~

#12 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

If God's Seal Wall and Gaia's Shield Wall are already enough to handle until the end, why would you suggest more end game walls? -_-

#13 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

If you read the rest of my suggestions i posted on these forums i gave idea's for different endless waves + Secret Bosses who are about x5 the Trojan's stats, You will need more then just god Steel Wall.

#14 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:16 AM

well.. to be honest the way u survive endless waves has been to just pack as much stun near the walls as u can for quite some time now.

u just need enough rainbow staffs that you only have 2-3 enemies at ur walls at 1 time.

#15 Zer0o

Zer0o

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

Keep in mind that the endless waves are supposed to kill you so new walls and upgrades for stronger walls are not necessary if you ask me... we implemented it to see how long the players can survive. You cant beat nor disable it.

We already have plans for secret endings and special endgame scenarios which you can pick. I think most players won't be playing endless when we implement the other endings e.g. fighting with your heroes against a boss to unlock a special new recruitable hero :P

#16 sHs(Fattony)

sHs(Fattony)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:12 AM

I like the idea of endgame scenarios and a new recruitable hero, then more players will make a shot to atleasts press themselfes to beat endless ;)

#17 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

Are any of my idea's being used? And i find new walls exciting new paths to choose how you end your wall More HP or More Armor if you read up i find it rather fun adding these things. Just try adding them and beta test em! If the beta testers like it why not put them in!

#18 King_Of_Deadxx

King_Of_Deadxx

Corporal

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:38 PM

Future items i think might come in handy.

"The Falcon Jet"

This jet has a chance to drop of LT Steeler! 9% chance of drop.

It is like Wings of Beth but instead of demonic wings you get into a Gyro-copter.

Abilities-

65% Movement speed Increase

45% Dodge Chance

"The Hell-Tron"

This item is buy able off secret shop!

Cost 40 Gold 1000 Wood

Abilities-

+20,000 HP

+600 Damage

+75% Attack Speed

Then i got some fun items just to deco your survivor.

"Top Hat"

Bought off Shop for 5 wood.

Puts a top hat on your builder, +2 Armor.

"The ONE Sword"

2 Wood-Buy

+7 base Damage

Now for some more real items.

Allow Towers to have items!!!!

"The Shotgun"

3 Gold 200 Wood-Store

+25% Tower Attack Speed

+35% Crit (Doesn't stack with Assassains)

"Rifle"

1 Gold 50 wood-Store

10% Tower Attack Speed

+15% Crit

"Futuristic Rifle"

If the two marines in the Hold die this item drops.

+200 Damage

+37% Attack Speed

+10 Crit

+25% Evasion

Tell me what you think? Sorry im not feeling so creative lately :'( 

#19 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

Endless waves are not suppose to be finished, they made the endless waves for fun only. So God's Seal Wall and Gaia's Shield Wall are enough.

#20 That_Girl

That_Girl

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:51 PM

^This, Endless spawns are to test your base and Eternia is a bonus boss and to test your skill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users