Photo

Suggestion before releasing new versions of the map

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Skidush

Skidush

Private 2

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:32 AM

I suggest that a group of players or you yourselves creators test the map before releasing it to be played. It's very annoying that this past versions were so bugged that I am losing my interest in playing the current map and choose to play the next. What's the use of playing legitimately when others just bug their game out to win.

#2 Zer0o

Zer0o

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

We released it without testing because 70% of the players were so goddamn impatient and spammed the chat with "Wheres 6.10?!?!?!?!-.-" We even delayed the release date by 11 hours and worked on the map the whole night because we weren't finished. And the players weren't happy, some players were pretty pissed.

We've got real lifes as well, we're not machines who can work 24/7 but it seems like most players dont get that.

I'm sorry for the bugs in 6.10 Skidush, I'll promise that all of these will be fixed in the upcoming new version. We're doing our best and 80% of them are already fixed.

#3 Skidush

Skidush

Private 2

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:41 AM

I understand the situation and I am very glad to know that you listen to your players.  But sometimes, you have to scold them if they're getting annoying too. They do not understand the effort and time being placed into the map by the developers just to please them.

Anyways, good to hear that almost all of the bugs are fixed. Hoping to see an almost flawless map next!

#4 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

I agree with Zeroo. They're not machines you know ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users