9.FORTRESS DEFENDERS HAVE A PEASANT THAT CAN BUILD
10.MORE REPAIR BOTS UPGRADE

rolleyes.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif unsure.gif biggrin.gif

#2 Zer0o

Zer0o

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE (Pewwee @ Apr 5 2013, 07:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1.MORE HEROES AND RANK
There will be more heroes in future versions. The current max rank is lvl 25, which grants your hero a very high mana regen. Maybe there will be more ranks in the future aswell.

2.LUMBER MILLS.
What do you mean? A lvl 8 lumber mill? I dont think thats necessary.

3.MERCENARY UNITS
I'd like to see more mercenaries aswell but suggesting "new mercenary units" is useless. Be more specific.

4.MORE BOSS
Same as above. And new bosses? There are already too many bosses in the game in my opinion, I think a boss spawns almost every 5min which is more than enough.

5.STRONGER TOWERS
We're already adding stronger towers at the moment (e.g. Water tower in 6.00e). There will be more towers like the watertower in future versions.

6.MORE ROOMS
There's no more space for "more rooms". Look at the map, there are "rooms" almost everywhere.

7.PUT MORE UNITS IN OTHER ROOMS
Do you mean Fortress Defenders? The fortress is already pretty occupied, I don't think that there should be defenders in every room. Most of these are pretty much useless and nobody uses them anyway.

9.FORTRESS DEFENDERS HAVE A PEASANT THAT CAN BUILD
Eh.. why? Coding A.I. for a builder takes a while, so why should we add that?

10.MORE REPAIR BOTS UPGRADE AND REPAIR UNIT
I don't think thats necessary.

rolleyes.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif unsure.gif biggrin.gif

#3 Waffle

Waffle

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

higher rep bots actually would be useful (and they should be prohibitively expensive, like 500w EACH.
in some creeps getting gods seal in 2 hits keeping stuff alives takes a huge repair rate.

I think the rep speed isn't a main concern tho. more the artillery splash that kills off the bots so easy. but then again it is meant to kill players...
Must conclude.. cant buff stuff without negating the purpose of endless mode..

This is kind of sad since i like when i'm in principle at least able to up my stuff to infinity(even at 10k wood per tower) but kind of good since it means the map is currently balanced from that perspective.

sidenote: artillery WILL KILL lvl7 lumbers EASY. this will demand a lot of attention to keep them alive (and nearby repairs). This will catch people off guard definitely (and its a bit annoying) but I dont mind too much. adds to the challenge smile.gif.

#4 DemonPwner

DemonPwner

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

All of those are useless.
Just saying.

#5 Elite Doom

Elite Doom

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:55 PM

Elaborate...?

#6 Warchief_Zog

Warchief_Zog

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:46 AM

Delete some of the rooms southwest of centre n make new more interesting ones, they bore me plus noone ever uses them anyway.

#7 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:12 AM

+1 to zeroo :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users