Photo

Limit # of level 7 LMs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

Before I start going into my main points on this post I'd like to begin by saying that I am a huge fan of level 7 lumber mills. I think they're great for small bases and they free up a lot of room while providing a good amount of produce. But despite the fact it is a great addition to this game it is definitely over powered nad I would like to see the number of level 7 lumber mills you can get capped at perferably 4 or 5.
Level 7 lumber mills are worse than bookshelves when they were unlimited because at least in theory shelving took you away from lumbering despite the fact that bookshelves had a base produce based off the fact that you could vendor books for income but still that came no where close to where level 7 LMs are right now. I've played games with seaveral different people who are getting over 100k produce before trojan. This is more lumber than you could ever possibly need to survive comfortably and to beat trojan/behemoth. If anyone can prove that you even need more than 100k produce to survival comfortably in 4-5-6 wall base I'd love to hear your reasoning. The fact that people are able to get 100k produce or more before trojan and have 10k + damage tomed heros just goes to show how unbalanced level 7 lumber mills are. Additionally, level 7 lumber mills make level 6 lumber mills pointless... the only reason someone would make level 6 LMs is because they dont know how to make a level 7.
I think that the number of Lumber 7 LMs able to made should be capped at 4 or 5 at the maximum... and if people really think they need more produce or because they simply want it then they should either be forced to mass level 5s or build level 6s. But the fact that the game allows you to get 100k produce before trojan is a bit unbalanced.

Leave your thoughts/comments

#2 Baby Michael

Baby Michael

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

I think you bring up a really good point. Lvl 7 mills are really strong and I think that the max should even be 3 or 4 of them. Maybe even less to make people build lvl 6 mills instead.

#3 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

3 or 4 as max would be a good limit so I can agree with that

#4 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

Max is currently set to 3 for 6.00e2

#5 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:36 AM

Mmmm, 3 is fine. 4 and above makes the game easier.

#6 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:03 AM

3 or 4 as max would be a good limit so I can agree with that

1+

#7 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

Lol