Base claiming and Sharing

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DwL-Blinky

DwL-Blinky

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

I suggest that when you get exiled you spawn in a random, unclaimed base. Its kinda obserd, but when you are exiled to center theres low chance of survival. Ive been sharing with a player before, and they exiled for no reason. I have also forgot to claim a base before, had a player come into my base, claim and exile me.

#2 That_Girl

That_Girl

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

When you get exiled all your buildings get destroyed but when your builder or any soilder or anything gets exiled they get invis and bloodlust when they get tele'd to middle so its pretty fine just remember to claim ohmy.gif

#3 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:36 AM

Yeah :D. But in others sayings, I miss the old -exile when they get teleported in the middle with no invisibility and no bloodlust xD. Its MURDER! :D

#4 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

Yeah :D. But in others sayings, I miss the old -exile when they get teleported in the middle with no invisibility and no bloodlust xD. Its MURDER! :D

hahahaha

#5 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

ReD don't you think your spamming? Because your posting random words which makes no sense :P. LOL.

#6 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:14 AM

ReD don't you think your spamming? Because your posting random words which makes no sense :P. LOL.

Yea, ReD is spamming. Try to respond on the first post.

#7 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:42 AM

I agree with rarigate :). Post must have sense with the first post :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users