Photo

just 2 nostalgic suggestions

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Ve1ro

Ve1ro

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

Stealer: once upon a time when stealer came to your base he was a thing to be feared.
- plz make him extra hard to kill early game - at least more so than other bosses.

Bring back a barrel-base with hard to wall openings like in 5.0 i think it was?
people used to love trying to make it work, particularly because of the awkward walling.

#2 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

We are going to place [Epic Boss] tags on a few bosses that are big turning points in the game.
Stealer could be one of them :).

The barrel base!!! Huge team base. Fun stuff.

Nostalgia is our name. We will play at your nostalgia.
Note the return of peasant launchers, FF victory theme, who knows what else.
We'll be bringing back the old loading screen for 6.10 too.

#3 Ve1ro

Ve1ro

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:11 AM

I did notice that :P
id like to see the short range lazer towers too perhaps
seems like towers may need their own building menu

On that note maybe walls should have more options as well if they get separated
maybe move bunker to the wall menu-
add options like evasion walls named shadow walls (looks like shadowy diamond walls first level) that get reduced armor and evasion increase from the Lunar Mist upgrade.
Shock walls: blue walls that have better more noticeable thorns (not vs bosses)
walls made just for stalling? slightly higher hp/armor than silver walls named white walls (silver walls made white)
without upgrades and maybe a very small regeneration stacks with solar batteries since its xpensive and theyre disposable

#4 Zer0o

Zer0o

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:08 AM

Bring back a barrel-base with hard to wall openings like in 5.0 i think it was?
people used to love trying to make it work, particularly because of the awkward walling.

Oh no... not the ugly barrel base with those strange red runes on the ground everywhere lol
But where should the new barrel base be? There's no space for a it, I'd have to delete another base :P

#5 Ve1ro

Ve1ro

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

i was thinking to the right of the bot left corner base on the other side of the woods base.
seems like the most spacious unused spot. tho still not enuf space :/

#6 Waffle

Waffle

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

My 2 cents:
Most bases completely obscure the view of all surrounding areas with their opaque walls.
This has the benefit of creeps mostly get attacked in front of walls->less buggy movement.
But it can be a real pain .. Some ranged unit you only see for a split second because he nuked your sentry or mill for example..
Should you want to move your units out of the base for some reason... too bad.. can't target unexplored area..
With these points in mind I would say it would be a good thing if something like the barrel base was re-implemented.

#7 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

I use the woods base on the bottom left corner oftenly, useful base but vulnerable to mozaic golem though ^_^

#8 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:16 AM

I use the woods base on the bottom left corner oftenly, useful base but vulnerable to mozaic golem though ^_^

You are reading the wrong topic, I guess you are reading this: http://fortress-surv...the-woods-base/

#9 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:59 AM

Damn! xD. Sorry again :D. Thanks for mentioning rarigate :). Wrong topic again T_T

#10 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

rarigate post 400 need 100 to go

#11 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:35 AM

ReD post 313... Uhhh, sick to make math... XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users