More Diverse / Worthy Units

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Demi

Demi

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

For me it can get too repetitive sometimes building a base, especially in the same spot, so it's nice to defend with units instead.

However, there is pretty much only 3 units that people decide to get because they are the only ones worthy. Firebat, alchemist, and wizard. Alchemist for lumber and wizard for bosses. Besides that you just hotkey and spam firebats.

I don't know if you made the game with the intention of units being a viable way to defend or win. If you did not then my idea is void. But all the same my idea is to make it more advanced in structure if it is. In more diverse units, and possibly upgrades. So other units are more useful and possibly ones that cost much more for later game. As well, like the original warcraft 3 game, different upgrades/units together along with micro can be effective combinations.

An example of being non-useful is the third tier mercenary tent marine that costs 50 wood. A firebat has equal damage, but instead of pierce it is chaos damage. He has over triple the health, and has a chance to stun. All for half the price.

#2 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

Made current units more useful for 6.00d.
We will work on new recruits with different abilities for 6.10.

#3 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

Many units are useful already in fsa :P. Other players doesn't use them because they use the same strategy over and over again -,-

#4 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:18 AM

Kiss4deadz, read the posts properly please.

#5 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:57 AM

Oh, I'm sorry. I posted at the wrong topic xD

#6 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:58 AM

hahahah lol

#7 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:06 AM

ReD why the hell u posting random words??? xD

#8 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:07 AM

i don't know xD

#9 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:24 AM

Damn contest made you this way xD. And Rarigate too :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users