Photo

Trojan killed on impossible!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bigheaded

Bigheaded

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

Not sure if trojan's roar is still available, and if you need to beat behemoth (doesn't make sense though, behemoth doesn't roar tongue.gif )

If we are required to be alive, i have the replay and sadly i am the only one alive at behemoth's arrival (literally i was THE ONLY unit/building on the entire map which we owned after cinematics). I will double check if anyone was alive in terms of their builder if we can get the roar.

So not sure if it counts for various reasons. So let me know if i get it tongue.gif

#2 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

Congratulations!
Very nice smile.gif
*Will make Trojan's Roar obtained in Impossible -> Trojan's defeat*

#3 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

Ok.

#4 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

Not sure if trojan's roar is still available, and if you need to beat behemoth (doesn't make sense though, behemoth doesn't roar tongue.gif )

If we are required to be alive, i have the replay and sadly i am the only one alive at behemoth's arrival (literally i was THE ONLY unit/building on the entire map which we owned after cinematics). I will double check if anyone was alive in terms of their builder if we can get the roar.

So not sure if it counts for various reasons. So let me know if i get it tongue.gif

fssurvive.jpg

nc1 bigheeded

#5 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:34 AM

Lol, you tell him nc1 that he lost? OMG

#6 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:23 AM

Lol, you tell him nc1 that he lost? OMG