Photo

Builder options?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lt_Storm

Lt_Storm

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:10 PM

i was wondering if having different builder options is still on the table, i know at one point it was.

#2 Lt_Storm

Lt_Storm

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:25 PM

another idea i just came up with, you should add an option to just be a hero. Then freelance, only you are a better hero then the one every one else can get

#3 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:59 PM

I spoke with Nevo about this some time ago and tried to persuade him to no avail; it will not be an option.
The hero-only choice would make FS change rather dramatically as your game-play will be much different than basing but I don't mind trying it out to see if it works out well.
But would this idea make heroes teaming up with the survivor builders op?
Most hero-pickers will be inside another base: the safest place to be when you can't build.
This might make games have less bases but each more fortified and we don't know if this could be beneficial or harmful to the game...
This must gain Nevo's approval to test it out but I have a feeling it will be rejected like my other hundred or so ideas.

#4 Lt_Storm

Lt_Storm

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:17 AM

you could make the bases harder to defend, because it seams like there are way to many bases with one entrance

#5 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:51 AM

I think there shouldn't be builder options because there is already a donate option so you can get your very own custom builder :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users