Photo

Multiple

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Multiple Map Additions (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Which ones receive your approval?

1. Blink-able Wall Tops (2 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. Support Bosses - AOE (5 votes [19.23%])

Percentage of vote: 19.23%

3. Mana Wells (3 votes [11.54%])

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

4. Health Wells (3 votes [11.54%])

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

5. Poisonous Assassin Tower (8 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

6. Savior Unit (4 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

7. Demolisher Unit (1 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 CrucialOutcast

CrucialOutcast

Private 2

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:34 AM

Bring back the blink-able wall tops, allowing marines and other units to not interfere with tower, repair and defense ground space.

Within any mode, add a boss with Healing Rain or Voodoo. This makes the player have to target this boss above the rest of the units / bosses due to the fact these AOE spells can become overwhelmingly powerful for supporting troops.

Possible include mana wells for Wizards and any other included magic casting unit, a build-able support tower that rejuvenates mana for all troops.

Possibly remove doctors and include health wells to support all non-mechanical units up on front line.

Add poison to the critical-strike assassin towers, therefore maybe add some advantage for them not just critical strike.

Add a savior unit, one that would obviously cost a lot of lumber / gold to summon for a short period of time.
Note: make sure it banishes whenever Trojan appears nearby on a large radius and can only use once

Add a demolisher attackers unit, allowing it to fire from long distances at towers with minor AOE splash damage.
And as a offence tower, the gravity tower should reach it from its distance.

Edited by CrucialOutcast, 01 May 2012 - 06:40 AM.

#2 CrumbliNherb

CrumbliNherb

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

I really like the idea of a support boss with voodoo or some similar AOE spell, bosses with different abilities can really make or break a build sometimes.

#3 Bigheaded

Bigheaded

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (CrumbliNherb @ May 1 2012, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really like the idea of a support boss with voodoo or some similar AOE spell, bosses with different abilities can really make or break a build sometimes.

one of the bosses has roar already. Some of the creeps have heal wave. Single target spells include heal, frost armor, inner fire.

Perhaps something for mana regen, as their regen does suck, i find the best way to deal with it, is that if i need mana fast, use up the mana on the wizard, kill it, then make a new one!

Not overly keen on the rest of the ideas.

#4 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

Blink-able Wall Tops - This is too exploitable and requires a total revamp of the enemy AI for this to be bug-free, so we can't do it. Not now at least.

Support Bosses - AOE - Sure, our goal is to make every boss have some type of ability by v5.10. You can read the Library of Information in [Quests (F9)] in-game after version 5.10 is released to find out more about new bosses, abilities, etc.

Mana Wells - Excellent idea if we up transmute's mana cost. You'll need it for Marine hero too for spamming grenades in v5.00d+. Maybe with enough of these and wizards you can permanently polymorph trojan so he won't even get a chance to avatar smile.gif (although it's already quite possible to do that with 2 players)

Health Wells - Actually, I would prefer these over the Medic unit. No one uses them anyways. No one uses their spray to heal a mass of damaged structures or walls or ever uses the forbidden healing technique. So why not, let's hopefully do this sometime in the future (speaking for majority of FS players, I know few ppl do use).

Poisonous Assassin Tower - Eh, I like it, couldn't hurt to add stackable poison, possibly lowering enemy attack speed, would be an ideal anti-boss tower due to good single target damage, reduced enemy attack speed, and red lightning passive is the only elemental tower spell that cuts through spell immunity.

Savior Unit - This will be added in an indirect way in a later version.

Demolisher Unit - Ranged/ Sage mini-boss wasn't annoying enough for you? We don't want to piss off all of our players tongue.gif.

Whatever I say is not final, Nevo will be doing almost everything this month until my return. And I can imagine him declining all except Poisonous Assassin Tower blink.gif .

#5 CrucialOutcast

CrucialOutcast

Private 2

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:15 PM

Just some ideas, not requests biggrin.gif

P.s. Sage was easy to stall and tended to block entrances along with other mid-range units.

Edited by CrucialOutcast, 02 May 2012 - 05:20 PM.

#6 Ve1ro

Ve1ro

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:42 AM

Mana Wells - Excellent idea if we up transmute's mana cost. You'll need it for Marine hero too for spamming grenades in v5.00d+. Maybe with enough of these and wizards you can permanently polymorph trojan so he won't even get a chance to avatar smile.gif (although it's already quite possible to do that with 2 players)

Health Wells - Actually, I would prefer these over the Medic unit. No one uses them anyways. No one uses their spray to heal a mass of damaged structures or walls or ever uses the forbidden healing technique. So why not, let's hopefully do this sometime in the future (speaking for majority of FS players, I know few ppl do use).

^my only problem with this is the space it takes in my defenses.

#7 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

I agree with ve1ro. defenses are also important. Medic is much usable than wells ^_^

#8 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

Yeah. :)

#9 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:20 AM

Yeap :D. But now, I have the Ancient Pool item.. It could make me unbeatable ;P

#10 ReD

ReD