Difficulties

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CrucialOutcast

CrucialOutcast

Private 2

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:15 AM

I am having troubles with my model.

Originally I was helping a map creator named 'Halithor'. Providing multiple opinions upon how to improve the map and I was advised that I was suitable for a custom model. I was even asked what model I wanted and told I was added upon models. But I haven't received one in map version 5.0, is this an identity issue? My name is still the same as when I met Halithor.

P.s. I was classified under veteran gamer, because I have been playing Fortress Survival for numerous years. Since version 2.2 that I recall

Edited by CrucialOutcast, 30 April 2012 - 03:17 AM.

#2 Revol

Revol

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:51 AM

Dont worry halithor IS real and has the abilty to add but has a new version been posted since you helped him? 50d is to be released in next couple days and you might appear in that one, no one gets added or changed till a new version is posted. so that might be the problem. another problem MIGHT be capitals in name / how hali added your name in game. it shouldnt matter but i know some games codes notice capitals and maybe the way of changing ava for the ones that have it checks for capitalize ation too?

#3 CrucialOutcast

CrucialOutcast

Private 2

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:17 AM

As said, my name is still the same. I don't necessarily know what Halithor input for my name, but I am pretty sure he saw I had 2x capitals in my name, alike now. Whether he recorded the caps is unknown.

I helped him prior to the release of version 5 before it was introduced, but I am sure all versions after the first were to have my name recorded. But as mentioned, I don't know if its added or not.
But I have validation from Halithor for a model. Just wondering is there anything I am doing wrong from my end, if my name was mismatched, not-recorded, etc.

Edited by CrucialOutcast, 30 April 2012 - 05:10 AM.

#4 Revol

Revol

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

dont know what to say then honestly. have to wait for Newa , Halithor, Nevo to come online and try and see exactly what happened
i got my original custom unit same way. and its in game so not sure. tho im upgraded with 50d smile.gif

#5 CrucialOutcast

CrucialOutcast

Private 2

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

Nice.

Well as you say, I will just have to wait it out till they discuss. But hopefully is gets resolved before the map update 50d.

#6 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:00 PM

Oh hey, we decided not to give you one after some consideration of how much you really helped towards the map. We looked for you online to talk this out with you but our times on did not conflict or you were either off for a while. We thought it'd be unfair for the donators. We apologize for getting your hopes up; this was a mistake on Halithor's part for offering models as if they were trick-or-treat candy. Although, not all hope is gone yet. Perhaps, if you post a few useful suggestions for v5.10, we will follow through with your requested model. It would also help to know what you helped with again, specifically.

Edit: Sorry to inform you, 5.00d is just about to be released and we will not be able to resolve this before releasing 5.00d. I will ask Nevo for permission to give you your requested model for next version ahead of time while you will be expected to continuously contribute to our community, even in little ways (does this sound forceful? yes? then good!). There are many ways to help, and we would really appreciate it. Suggestions, bug/glitch reports, guide-making, applying for forum mods, advertising our forums to other fortress survival players, letting everyone know of Clan Fortress Survival (FS) on Azeroth East, recruit them into clan, etc.

#7 CrucialOutcast

CrucialOutcast

Private 2

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:00 AM

I will be posting suggestions, organisational ideas, etc. in a more reasonable forum directory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users