Photo

First Time Playing Fortress Survival

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

First time i played Fortress Survival, i knew i wanted to be a part of it so i contacted Maddawg101 (the original creator) and joined forces to bring you the newer and most current versions of Fortress Survival.

#2 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

3.00!!! I wanna play a 3.00 !

#3 Revol

Revol

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:33 AM

first time i ever played was mid/late 2009. i would have a version but i had to do a wipe cause of a virus in early 10 lol
i think this was in middle of the . . . dead time. lol. but i got hooked and it became one of my much played same as ua2 FL FFERPG other save/loads (DS is top for me atm smile.gif ) but even since then i was allways looking for bots. i have NEVER been a good waller. i mean hell i died on easy with all off in the one entrance base back ing 4.8/4.9 . . . but anyone i wooder for knows i know my lumber. and now gold. but walls/ towers? i screw up WAY to much lol

#4 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (Niwa @ Apr 25 2012, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3.00!!! I wanna play a 3.00 !

You can download it from Epicwar: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/39738/

#5 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (иэvo @ Apr 25 2012, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can download it from Epicwar: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/39738/

Oh snap, time to solo this!
.... 150kb are you serious?

#6 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (Niwa @ Apr 25 2012, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh snap, time to solo this!
.... 150kb are you serious?

Lol... That's pretty damn serious. laugh.gif

#7 CarboCation

CarboCation

Private 2

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

First time I played was 4.10 or something like that. Then I stopped playing WCIII for a few years...

#8 CrumbliNherb

CrumbliNherb

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

I first played when it was still being made by maddawg but I was into laddering more at the time. Whenever I would get bored or have a bad game there was FS to enjoy ! Eventually I met more FS people, joined the clan/forums & started to help out however I could smile.gif

#9 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Revol @ Apr 25 2012, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
first time i ever played was mid/late 2009. i would have a version but i had to do a wipe cause of a virus in early 10 lol
i think this was in middle of the . . . dead time. lol. but i got hooked and it became one of my much played same as ua2 FL FFERPG other save/loads (DS is top for me atm smile.gif ) but even since then i was allways looking for bots. i have NEVER been a good waller. i mean hell i died on easy with all off in the one entrance base back ing 4.8/4.9 . . . but anyone i wooder for knows i know my lumber. and now gold. but walls/ towers? i screw up WAY to much lol

I can testify that you know your wood man, you know it oh so very well.

Anyways, my first time playing FS was like.. maybe 4.20-4.60?

#10 DoNtDr0pDaBaR77

DoNtDr0pDaBaR77

Private 2

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:51 PM

Thought i would say something here h aha i played fortress survival first time when i was like 10 since version 4.00 so let me tell you guys that didn't play that far back. Nevo and maddawg have done A LOT and worked like crazy on this game. So try and and thank them for what they have done haha. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<by:wizkhalifa420 (my in game name)

#11 KILLAGUNFISH

KILLAGUNFISH

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

First time i played was about 4.10-4.20 and i wanted to get into the clan but back then it was a little hard i didnt know anyone laugh.gif

#12 B3st Suggestor

B3st Suggestor

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:43 AM

First time I played fortress survival v4.40 was really epic then i was hoping for the future releases and i downloaded fortress survival v4.90 and it was good. Now, lots of changes out here and i like the ''before'' mercenary camp. in the old version, theres a set of swordsman, bodyguard, swift scout, siege engine, and potions master in the mercenarp camp unlike now, there are 2 choices in the mercenary camp. in the mercenary HQ, I was expecting to see a firebat, gladiator and beastmaster. Although the sniper was good, i was expecting to have high attack speed (slow). The alchemist, well skilled. but seriously, i need to see marine, firebat, gladiator and beastmaster in the Mercenary HQ in the future versions smile.gif

#13 ShiftBlade

ShiftBlade

Private 2

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

First time i played was 4.9 and i didn't do the tutorial i soloed easy if their was a tutorial i don't remember it was good time. Now i got much better and joined clan Fs today and i am pretty dam happy.

#14 thefallenone

thefallenone

Private

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:40 AM

I just tried vers 3.00 map, which nevo just gave the download link for....now is it just me...or is it impossible?!!?! the bases are super small, and everything takes so long to build. You can only upgrade repairs once, and can't upgrade bots >.<. Also you are unable to choose mode, so flying is super hard. Even with regen walls in corner, they still destroy all my towers in my very small base. Super hard, has anyone beaten? If so, post replay pls!! biggrin.gif

#15 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

First time I played FSA is 4.80. :)