Photo

Your build!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 Bigheaded

Bigheaded

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

Hey people, come and show off your builds.

Please post up a screenshot, a replay, difficulty and the version you are playing.

Now that's mentioned i'll post up mine:

Version 5.00, normal:
As base is going up:

You can see we chose a not so normal spot to base, it's a really nice spot though and would recommend!
will happily fit 2 players (now that lumbering takes less space that is!)

Here's trojan giving my base a beating.

no wizards were used but plenty of heroes were.

replay: http://www.mediafire...lz8x6g4nhvn8b8q should have just put it as an attachment, oh well.

Another player also made it to the finish in a solo base using an interesting base which didn't even lose it's first set of walls (as he had 2 sets!). He did it in the easy 1 exit spot.

#2 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

Nice ^^ I'll post mines when I have time. It's nothing special though :3

#3 CarboCation

CarboCation

Private 2

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

I'm surprised that single wall in the top left held up against the Trojan with only 2 repair buildings on it.

#4 CrumbliNherb

CrumbliNherb

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

Here are three different builds, one I chained with blue on impossible (no air or invis) & we ended up beating the Trojan even though he broke through blues base haha

Bot Right hand base

Small Top Right base, funny my distraction stood through the whole game with my marine inside.

Here is the base I had in The hold on impossible, you can see blue was basing above me. LB took most of the bosses till his base finally got destroyed around when I took this screen.

Eventually the Trojan got through blues base but before he went in we got him =D

Nothing too special but tell me what you think, I'd also love to see more of others builds specially ones on high difficulties.

#5 Bigheaded

Bigheaded

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (CarboCation @ Apr 25 2012, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm surprised that single wall in the top left held up against the Trojan with only 2 repair buildings on it.

This was only normal difficulty. Also this was a version where his avatar was more of a hinderence to himself than to me, i.e by the time he finished casting it and began attacking walls, it was near to full hp and when it ran out he recasted it.

Also, i can port upto 2 repair bots next to the bottom side of that bottom wall. The top one gets 3 repair bots without any blinking required.

I've not been playing hard difficulties recently and no decent builds to share, i'll see what else i can come up with.

at Crumbli:

First base is interesting with directly diagnol walls, i find these a pain as repair bots die an awful lot as they can be hit through the gaps. Also found it interesting that instead of the two teslas and bounce towers in the middle you didn't go for extra repair buildings, as they can just reach the walls there.
Othat than that it's solid.

What difficulty on the second base? for i found it funny how the stall stayed alive ^^ I was interested how to build here so thanks for that! smile.gif

Third base is solid, nicely done!

#6 CrumbliNherb

CrumbliNherb

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (Bigheaded @ Apr 30 2012, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
at Crumbli:

First base is interesting with directly diagnol walls, i find these a pain as repair bots die an awful lot as they can be hit through the gaps. Also found it interesting that instead of the two teslas and bounce towers in the middle you didn't go for extra repair buildings, as they can just reach the walls there.
Othat than that it's solid.

What difficulty on the second base? for i found it funny how the stall stayed alive ^^ I was interested how to build here so thanks for that! smile.gif

Third base is solid, nicely done!

The first two screens are on either normal or easy thus the randomness of the bases, I tend to just mess around on those difficulties. I also find diagonal walls to be a pain & rarely do them myself but I wanted some screens that showed off a few different builds. Seeing as the stall was alive through the whole game I would have to guess it was on easy tongue.gif but that spot is a decent challenge for yourself. Hope to see some more screens soon !

#7 CarboCation

CarboCation

Private 2

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:07 AM

I like building double or tri bases in weird places when my friends are online. The girlfriend and I just beat 5.00c on mad with invis. Good thing the Trojan came to my half of the base....

how to post screenies?

Edit: Thanks Zer0o for helping with the screens. I just realized the game mode isnt showing... sigh...

Edited by CarboCation, 05 May 2012 - 12:16 PM.

#8 Zer0o

Zer0o

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (CarboCation @ May 5 2012, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like building double or tri bases in weird places when my friends are online. The girlfriend and I just beat 5.00c on mad with invis. Good thing the Trojan came to my half of the base....

how to post screenies?

I use Imageshack to upload pics. Just upload them on the site and post the link here.

#9 Ve1ro

Ve1ro

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:57 AM

Can someone post a no-tower build? do they survive in mad?

Edited by Ve1ro, 18 May 2012 - 04:59 AM.

#10 Zer0o

Zer0o

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (Ve1ro @ May 18 2012, 04:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can upload some in the next few days. Its almost impossible to beat Trojan solo+no towers in mad, but its possible with 2 or more players (Every player has to recruit as much snipers as he can). wink.gif

#11 CrumbliNherb

CrumbliNherb

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (Ve1ro @ May 18 2012, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Revol has no pics of the time we did it on norm I can try to do the build again & I'll post the screens or maybe even the replay

#12 Revol

Revol

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:06 AM

ya i think i saved a replay of that but no screenies lol. was fun but we only did it on normal smile.gif

#13 Bigheaded

Bigheaded

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (Revol @ May 19 2012, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya i think i saved a replay of that but no screenies lol. was fun but we only did it on normal smile.gif

well, where is it then? tongue.gif

don't just post "yes i've got it" and keep us all waiting wink.gif
I've tried doing it solo, just wish to check what changes when doing it with someone else.

#14 TFaLCoN

TFaLCoN

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:38 AM

need moar space!

mega wall in the courtyard, 3 players.

#15 player_123

player_123

Private

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

impossible, air, invis, 5.1

Edited by player_123, 01 June 2012 - 09:27 AM.

#16 Revol

Revol

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Bigheaded @ May 19 2012, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well, where is it then? tongue.gif

don't just post "yes i've got it" and keep us all waiting wink.gif
I've tried doing it solo, just wish to check what changes when doing it with someone else.

lol didnt see your post. and finaly found the replay again. me and crumb went insane silly lol and turns out we were on Easy not normal lol

http://www.sendspace.com/file/37xnv8
is the replay smile.gif forum wont let me attatch directly smile.gif

#17 Ve1ro

Ve1ro

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

HA HAAAAAH!!!

#18 TFaLCoN

TFaLCoN

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

I dont know why i keep upgrading life walls, they die anyway:

A-14 Alpha, just another big base:

It seems everyone is after this base these days:

Meh! out of space, the version with more then 1 gold mine hehe smile.gif

MEGA BASE in Courtyard with 8 walls:

Too many walls for such a small base:

I just love Shadow Assassins:

#19 TFaLCoN

TFaLCoN

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

And finally, never had so many lumber mills before... lost against Tyrant Commander Behemoth with all upgrades. i think i should have build some more snipers or other units.

Maybe in a year or 10 i can call myself pro ...