Download Latest Version
Fortress Survival Alpha 6.76
Released April 20th 2016!
Recent Posting Activity
Its been awhile since i play war3 again becoz of this platform ..
AzZ - Sep 17 2018 10:42 AM
Get Your Own Custom Model
Fortress Survival Custom Model
Get an awesome Custom Builder or Hero following specific instruction within here!
Learn More About Surviving
Recognized Community Guides
v6.46 Release & ChangelogChangelog
- Double boss spawn in Impossible mode
- Impossible Mode increased from 175% to 200% max life of all unknown attackers!
- Nightmare Mode increased from 200% to 300% max life of all unknown attackers!
- Stone thrower and peasant launcher towers now have a 25 % chance to deal double damage
- Buffed the Flame turret tower
- Slightly increased the attack range for the last level of the Tesla coil tower
- Increased the repair efficiency of hovering robots available at the mysterious librarian
- A global drought now has a big chance to occur on Mad/Impossible and nightmare mode. The global drought affects all heroes, giving them rank 1 mana regeneration for 5 minutes
- Elemental stone trigger tweaked (somebody attributed lag to it..., tried to remedy that..)
- Energy Spirit Wall cost increased from 1 to 2 lumber
- Gold wall cost increased from 2 to 5 lumber
- Can now -cede goldmine and bookshelves 'but still regards the limits!'
- NEW -flat command for a more strategic overview
- Increased z-clipping to show terraining without black fade-out when camera is high [3000-3200].
- Code optimizations [a number of leaks are closed, codes have been rewritten to be more efficient]
- Miscellaneous Tooltip Changes
- New Tooltips added and updated
- Multiple Upgrades Hotkeys Updated
- 3X Lvl 7 Limit changed to 4X Lvl 7's
- Item Vendor now has been re-organized into five Tabs, Attack, Assets, Crisis, Regen and Miscellaneous
- Valiant Statue, Gallant Statue, Legendary Technician, and Technician can now be purchased from Crisis Tab
- Bookshelf, Bunker can now be purchased from Miscellaneous Tab
- Damage from the electric fists lightning attack and active ability has been increased | 1,500 --> 3,000 (Passive) | 15,000 --> 30,000 (Active) |
- Electric fist price increased to 55 gold 2000 lumber
- Damage bonus from Malignant and Benign virus has been increased!
- Virus refund on double infection 'does not double infect!'
- Virus now causes buff to appear.
- Captain Armor can now be purchased from Forge Master
- Cooldown removed from Trojans roar. Trojans roar now one time use
- 5th Level of Plated Armor Upgrade
- Weapon Mastery renamed into Short Range Mastery
- Marine Combat Training renamed into Long Range Mastery
- Electric defense upgrade added to WALL tab in the command center
- Increased the upgrades available for the team upgrade enhanced weaponry
- Spiked Defenses now has 5 more upgrades added
- Futuristic technology is now a requirement to further research Wall armor and Wall health past level 15
- All Upgrades have been visually updated, along with hotkey fixes and much more!
- Slujj Spawn's can now take advantage of Basic Tower Mechanics and Reinforced Towers Upgrades
- Inventory Bonus Upgrade added to UNIT tab in the command center
- All Mercenaries have been buffed, Merc HQ has been revamped into three tabs, Melee, Range, and Support.
- Light Marine upgrades to Medium Marine which upgrades to Heavy Marine
- Light Scout upgrades to Swift Scout which has better stats and 2 slot inventory
- Removed the alchemist mercenaries basic attack, health now increased
- Attack range of brute pirates increased by 100
- All invisible units now have increased health
- Alchemist added to Garden of Edin
- Alchemist added to the Waterfall base
- Cooldown of Wizards Hex ability increased to 15 seconds
- Hex now has a mana cost of 155
- Brute Pirate's model has been changed to Spellbringer
- Exterminator's model has been changed to HeadHunter
- Mercenaries can now benefit from Inventory Upgrades
- Minor Boss Balancing and Bosses Buffed - Be Prepared!
- Many Mercenaries Improved
- The Rocketeers grenade throw ability now has an 8 second cooldown
- The Marines grenade throw ability now has a 15 second cooldown
- The Immolation damage from the Astronomers Inferno has been increased to 100 damage and gains 100 damage each rank up
- Alchemist Hero can now use Human Transmutation Force of Nature to revive a Homunculus with HP and DMG based on the stats of the summoner
- Area Transmutation and Transmute now exist as Hero Abilities which have 5 levels each
- Cogs of time system revamped. Second cogs of time while one is still active will be cancelled No more wasting cogs of time!
- C26 has been improved!
- The Lost Post has been improved!
- A12 Revamped into the Forge Base!
- The Abandoned Town Revamped!
- The Hideout revamped!
- Z88 revamped into The Forge!
- Z88 moved and Improved!
- The Cemetery Improved!
- The Security Room Improved!
- The Library Improved!
- New Base on the Middle Right of the map! (W-63)
- Zen Garden and Flower Garden Merged into Zen Flower Garden
- Small Miscellaneous Global Improvements
- Hundreds of Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Hundreds of Tooltips, Hotkeys, and Descriptions have been updated!
- Fixed bug issues with certain heroes and the mysterious spellbook
- Fixed the issue with the trojan sometimes getting stuck on the pirate ship in the Fort Harbor
- The turret towers in Z-88 can be claimed
- Double Jasfal Spawn + All Modes spawn fixed
- Completely redesigned resource management [lumber, gold]
- Share and exile work properly now
- Double claim right holders can now claim more than one base
- Repair issues with repair units, technicians etc. solved, if not repairing, manual targetting once will further trigger auto-repair
- Solved various mission bugs for pirate and boberto
- Moon Beam Tooltip Missing Fixed