Download Latest Version
Fortress Survival Alpha 6.76
Released April 20th 2016!
Recent Posting Activity
Get Your Own Custom Model
Fortress Survival Custom Model
Get an awesome Custom Builder or Hero following specific instruction within here!
Learn More About Surviving
Recognized Community Guides
v6.46 Release & ChangelogChangelog
- General ::
- Double boss spawn in Impossible mode
- Impossible Mode increased from 175% to 200% max life of all unknown attackers!
- Nightmare Mode increased from 200% to 300% max life of all unknown attackers!
- Stone thrower and peasant launcher towers now have a 25 % chance to deal double damage
- Buffed the Flame turret tower
- Slightly increased the attack range for the last level of the Tesla coil tower
- Increased the repair efficiency of hovering robots available at the mysterious librarian
- A global drought now has a big chance to occur on Mad/Impossible and nightmare mode. The global drought affects all heroes, giving them rank 1 mana regeneration for 5 minutes
- Elemental stone trigger tweaked (somebody attributed lag to it..., tried to remedy that..)
- Energy Spirit Wall cost increased from 1 to 2 lumber
- Gold wall cost increased from 2 to 5 lumber
- Can now -cede goldmine and bookshelves 'but still regards the limits!'
- NEW -flat command for a more strategic overview
- Increased z-clipping to show terraining without black fade-out when camera is high [3000-3200].
- Code optimizations [a number of leaks are closed, codes have been rewritten to be more efficient]
- Miscellaneous Tooltip Changes
- New Tooltips added and updated
- Multiple Upgrades Hotkeys Updated
- 3X Lvl 7 Limit changed to 4X Lvl 7's
- Item Vendor now has been re-organized into five Tabs, Attack, Assets, Crisis, Regen and Miscellaneous
- Valiant Statue, Gallant Statue, Legendary Technician, and Technician can now be purchased from Crisis Tab
- Bookshelf, Bunker can now be purchased from Miscellaneous Tab
- Damage from the electric fists lightning attack and active ability has been increased | 1,500 --> 3,000 (Passive) | 15,000 --> 30,000 (Active) |
- Electric fist price increased to 55 gold 2000 lumber
- Damage bonus from Malignant and Benign virus has been increased!
- Virus refund on double infection 'does not double infect!'
- Virus now causes buff to appear.
- Captain Armor can now be purchased from Forge Master
- Cooldown removed from Trojans roar. Trojans roar now one time use
- 5th Level of Plated Armor Upgrade
- Weapon Mastery renamed into Short Range Mastery
- Marine Combat Training renamed into Long Range Mastery
- Electric defense upgrade added to WALL tab in the command center
- Increased the upgrades available for the team upgrade enhanced weaponry
- Spiked Defenses now has 5 more upgrades added
- Futuristic technology is now a requirement to further research Wall armor and Wall health past level 15
- All Upgrades have been visually updated, along with hotkey fixes and much more!
- Slujj Spawn's can now take advantage of Basic Tower Mechanics and Reinforced Towers Upgrades
- Inventory Bonus Upgrade added to UNIT tab in the command center
- All Mercenaries have been buffed, Merc HQ has been revamped into three tabs, Melee, Range, and Support.
- Light Marine upgrades to Medium Marine which upgrades to Heavy Marine
- Light Scout upgrades to Swift Scout which has better stats and 2 slot inventory
- Removed the alchemist mercenaries basic attack, health now increased
- Attack range of brute pirates increased by 100
- All invisible units now have increased health
- Alchemist added to Garden of Edin
- Alchemist added to the Waterfall base
- Cooldown of Wizards Hex ability increased to 15 seconds
- Hex now has a mana cost of 155
- Brute Pirate's model has been changed to Spellbringer
- Exterminator's model has been changed to HeadHunter
- Mercenaries can now benefit from Inventory Upgrades
- Minor Boss Balancing and Bosses Buffed - Be Prepared!
- Many Mercenaries Improved
- The Rocketeers grenade throw ability now has an 8 second cooldown
- The Marines grenade throw ability now has a 15 second cooldown
- The Immolation damage from the Astronomers Inferno has been increased to 100 damage and gains 100 damage each rank up
- Alchemist Hero can now use Human Transmutation Force of Nature to revive a Homunculus with HP and DMG based on the stats of the summoner
- Area Transmutation and Transmute now exist as Hero Abilities which have 5 levels each
- Cogs of time system revamped. Second cogs of time while one is still active will be cancelled No more wasting cogs of time!
- C26 has been improved!
- The Lost Post has been improved!
- A12 Revamped into the Forge Base!
- The Abandoned Town Revamped!
- The Hideout revamped!
- Z88 revamped into The Forge!
- Z88 moved and Improved!
- The Cemetery Improved!
- The Security Room Improved!
- The Library Improved!
- New Base on the Middle Right of the map! (W-63)
- Zen Garden and Flower Garden Merged into Zen Flower Garden
- Small Miscellaneous Global Improvements
- Hundreds of Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Hundreds of Tooltips, Hotkeys, and Descriptions have been updated!
- Fixed bug issues with certain heroes and the mysterious spellbook
- Fixed the issue with the trojan sometimes getting stuck on the pirate ship in the Fort Harbor
- The turret towers in Z-88 can be claimed
- Double Jasfal Spawn + All Modes spawn fixed
- Completely redesigned resource management [lumber, gold]
- Share and exile work properly now
- Double claim right holders can now claim more than one base
- Repair issues with repair units, technicians etc. solved, if not repairing, manual targetting once will further trigger auto-repair
- Solved various mission bugs for pirate and boberto
- Moon Beam Tooltip Missing Fixed