How does the Rank System work?
- You get experience for kills, lumber produced, beating the game, and quests.
- Once you reach 100 experience you gain 1 rank and lose 100 experience.
- The harder the difficulty the more experience you gain.
- The higher the rank, the more heroes the player unlocks.
- Rank Effects: Your hero gets 0.1 mana/s regen per rank.
- Rank decreases experience gain rate (a person at rank 50 gains experience at about 10% the rate of somebody at lvl 1)
- There are a maximum of 60 ranks and many people with the maximum rank!
0 user(s) are reading this page
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users