How does the Lumber System really work?
- For every player there is a variable denoting how much wood they are earning per second.
- For every mill that finishes construction/upgrade the corresponding constant rate is added to your personal production
- For every mill that is destroyed/killed/starts upgrade/is transmuted the corresponding counter (wps) is decremented.
- Once every second you are given wood based on the Wood Per Second counter and wood that was left over from the previous second
- (wps can be a fraction like 3.185 but player lumber must be a whole number) there are mechanisms to keep track of the fraction part so you get all of it in time.
- You can find out your current production rate within game using the command "-wps" (Supported Versions: 6.43+)
0 user(s) are reading this page
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users