How does the Elemental Stone, Elemental Staff & Enhanced Elemental Staff work?
- Each of the items gives stats to the hero that holds it.. if the owning player gets a kill
- The Number of Stats gained is calculated by the following algorithm:
- PRIMARY_STAT_GAIN_BONUS = 3
- SECONDARY_STAT_GAIN_MODIFIER_STR = 0.7
- SECONDARY_STAT_GAIN_MODIFIER_AGI = 0.85
- SECONDARY_STAT_GAIN_MODIFIER_INT = 1.3
- diff_real = game_difficulty * 0.04 // scale from 1-5 to 0.05-0.25
- air_real = air? * 0.06 // 0-1 to 0-0.07
- invis_real = invisible? * 0.03 // 0-1 to 0-0.03
- sum_mode_real = 0.55*(diff_real + invis_real + air_real) // in range 0 to 0.35 currently
- // count all 3 types of elemental stone items
- count1 = 0.6*count_elem_stones + 0.9*count_elem_staffs+ 1.55*count_enhanced_elem_staffs
- // apply weights and take number of recent kills in to count
- count = count1 * 1.3 * kills * (1.15 - (sum_mode_real) )
- //calculate the effect passage of time has on stats awarded
- count = count*( (udg_GameMinutes / (16.5 + (10*sum_mode_real)) )+(0.6 - sum_mode_real) ) // make sure that last bit wont go negative!
- //apply primary stat modifier PRIMARY_STAT_GAIN_BONUS
- //apply stat type modifiers SECONDARY_STAT_GAIN_MODIFIER_STR, SECONDARY_STAT_GAIN_MODIFIER_AGI, SECONDARY_STAT_GAIN_MODIFIER_INT
- //take in to account carry over from previous gains (if you gain say 1.2 stat then we save that .2 and apply that later)
- // apply bonus and store new carry
- The algorithm is subject to change arbitrarily as it has mayor balancing implications.
- Equation has been changed for 6.43, will update answer when we officially release it.
- From 6.43 onward you will be given different amounts of STR, AGI and INT + you gain more (x3) of the main stat
- The fractional parts of earned stats will be remembered and carry over.
- The overall stat gain rate has been drastically decreased (spec in the beginning of the game)
0 user(s) are reading this page
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users